Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. Thank you so much! (I love twists and turns too). It was a fun story, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
  2. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you for reviewing. I really liked the way the letter made Josh start thinking. And credit for the ending actually goes to my beta, he is the one who came up with the idea of another letter (If you draw Keiran, then I want to see it)! Glad you enjoyed it!
  3. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    I can be sweet if I want to. I just don't usually want to But I'm glad you enjoyed this!
  4. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Very cute! Lots of blue hair popping up in this anthology for some reason I liked this, thanks for sharing Frosty!
  5. Great minds think alike, right? Thanks for the review, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I like Josh, he knows how to go for what he wants
  6. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Yeah, I can do sweet every once and a while. Don't expect it to become habit though Glad you enjoyed, thanks for reviewing.
  7. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thanks for reviewing, I'm glad you enjoyed it
  8. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Hey Frosty! Glad you loved it! I was really stuck on the idea of Josh not realizing how he felt until someone else kinda gave him a little nudge I didn't want to make things too easy on them, but I don't think Keiran has much of a chance once Josh has his mind set on something! Thanks for reviewing!
  9. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you KC. No, Kaylee had nothing to do with the letter aside from being the intended recipient, but that is a cool idea. I'm glad you like the story and the happy ending. Although this isn't my usual style, I really had fun with it!
  10. CassieQ

    The Prankster

    I could handle the blue hair (NYG color!) but I think I would have to draw the line with the mousetraps! My toes hurt just reading that. I think working for Mark would definitely keep you on your guard. But our narrator doesn't seem to mind...that much Cute story, I really enjoyed it!
  11. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    This was kind of creepy. Surreal. But I liked it
  12. CassieQ

    Who...Are You?

    I liked this a lot. I was glad when we found out who the secret admirer was...it was who I wanted it to be all along! (I was never sure though)... But boy, did I have fun watching Jake trying to figure it out (hot hot hot)! Not as much fun as he had though This was great! Thanks for sharing!
  13. CassieQ

    Chilling Tales

    I can only agree with what has already been said...I want to see more! I would love to hear some more about this ghost and what the narrator is going to do to get their library back! (I love ghost stories)!
  14. CassieQ

    Jabberwocky

    I'm glad you enjoyed this story so much, even if the complexity made your head hurt (It did the same to me while I was trying to write it)! I'm glad you liked the characters (I think they may be my favorites) and the plot. I don't like having an easy way out…life doesn't work like that and Brandon and Jordan will have some questions to answer about their whereabouts while they were gone. Ralph--he stayed in Charion, for better or worse. He was pretty broken down at that point and I don't know if he would have wanted to go home even if Jordan and Brandon could have made it happen. He is similar to Leia…he doesn't know Charion language or politics and was dependent on power players like Keith and Rajar. With them out of the picture, I don't see a very happy ending for him. Thanks for all the feedback!!
  15. CassieQ

    Prompt #118

    No matter what part of the world you are from there are myths and legends associated with it. From the leprechauns of Ireland, to the Gods of Norway, the dragons of China, or Paul Bunyan and his ox in the United States, myths and legends abound around us. Your task is to take one of these creatures from your part of the world and create something new. (I call this a new perspective :P ) Pieces of Pecos It was cold night in Texas. Bill laid on his bed of grass and dirt, staring at the
  16. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    What If? K~ Please forgive me for being so cowardly as to write you this letter instead of speaking to you face to face. But please understand...every time I look at you, it takes my breath away and my words fail me. I am so overwhelmed by you. Everything about you...the color of your eyes, the way the light reflects in your hair, the way your smile haunts me while I lie alone in my room at night, thinking of you. I am helplessly, ridiculously in love with everything about you...the way yo
  17. An anonymous love letter brings up complications in what had been a simple friendship between two boys
  18. My team: Nathaniel, who has been my beta reader for as long as I can remember and who isn't afraid to be perfectly honest, isn't afraid to make me cry and still puts up with all my crap after all these years. He gives me the best feedback and helps me make my stories the best they can be. The editors I have worked with, abersloth, harcallard and Cia, have been awesome with their detailed feedback. And to my new "team members" Lugh and Johnathan Colourfield…I just hope you know what you're getting into All of you are awesome!!
  19. CassieQ

    Going Home

    Thank you so much for reading and reviewing! I'm glad you liked it!
  20. And places to stay.
  21. CassieQ

    Salvo

    Thanks for the review. Glad I am keeping you in suspense (even though I seem to end up disrupting people's sleep) So happy to see you are enjoying.
  22. Do we have a location nailed down yet? I think DC was the popular choice.
  23. CassieQ

    Nightmares

    Hey, you were warned
  24. Thank you for reviewing! I'm glad you like the story and the characters--Brandon is one of my favorites! I hope you enjoy the rest of the story.
×
×
  • Create New...