Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. Thank you for reading! I'm glad that you enjoyed the story and the delivery. Come to think about it, I'm glad you liked the lovemaking too! Thanks for reviewing.
  2. Thank you so much for reviewing, and yes, complicated was a bit of an understatement I didn't try to make much of a secret out of what was happening, but what I did want to do was focus on the mundane side of such events. Like what happens to those indirectly involved, the thoughts and feelings of family and friends, when something crazy and supernatural happens. I'm glad you enjoyed the journey
  3. CassieQ

    Restless

    Knew the change was coming, right? Interesting times are ahead for sure! Thanks for reviewing, glad you enjoyed it!
  4. Thank you for reviewing, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I liked playing around with the mythology a little bit and drawing it out.
  5. Whoa. That was heavy. Dark and chilling and sad. Raised some difficult questions too. Nicely done.
  6. CassieQ

    Restless

    Thanks for reviewing! I'm glad that you like Zeke, because plan on writing more about these two in the future
  7. CassieQ

    Drunk Enough

    I loved it. Fun and crazy and sweet. Chord and Gaston were great. I loved the scene when Gaston just showed up and Chord had no idea what to do. And then...pie. Awesome.
  8. CassieQ

    Restless

    Thanks Lugh. I'm glad you enjoyed it
  9. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    That was awesome. Loved the ending and the way the characters interacted with each other! Excellent!
  10. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    This was interesting. I liked Randall and Lethon and I wish that there were more to read about the two of them
  11. This was a beautiful story. Well told and nostalgic and sad and hopeful.
  12. Wow. This was amazing.
  13. I can definitely make DC, the other places I'm not sure about.
  14. I guess I grew out of the idea of Santa Claus around 9 or 10. I don't remember anyone ever telling me, but eventually you just figure it out. We still keep up the idea for my younger cousins when we get together for the holiday. It's fun to see them get so excited that they wake up at 5 A.M. and go screaming through the house : )
  15. CassieQ

    Restless

    Marcus was having a good week. Traveling as a part time stage hand and full time boyfriend of the lead singer in a famous band, he had dealt patiently enough with the long bus rides to city after city after city, either tucked beside Zeke in their little cot, or having crazy sex in the occasional luxury of a hotel room. He had done all the backstage work that he could, and had studied for school and played video games with the rest of the band when they had spare time. But at the en
  16. Helping his boyfriend in the aftermath of a wolf attack brings complications that Marcus hadn't anticipated...
  17. I suffer from SAD, more so now that I have moved from Georgia to Virginia. I tried the light therapy last winter, but had to give it up because it made my migraine headaches more frequent and more painful. I am still looking (and hoping) for a good alternative.
  18. I write because I like to write. I think it's fun! I think about publishing sometimes and if that ever happened, it would be awesome, but that's not my main motivation. I write because it makes me happy.
  19. CassieQ

    Going Home

    XIX. Going Home Brandon woke up easily the next morning. Jordan was lying with him, wrapped up around him. Sheah was already up, feeding Ezekial.... and watching them, Brandon noticed, feeling uneasy and embarrassed. He carefully untangled himself from Jordan and approached. "Sleep well?" he asked, kneeling down under the guise of gathering up his cloak, but in honesty, he just wanted to see Ezekial again. Leia's eyes in an alien face. Sheah smiled in understandi
  20. It is bleak subject matter. Thanks for your comments!
  21. Brandon has a tendency to stir things up. Keeps life interesting!
  22. Thank you!
  23. As long as you like it
  24. Wow. That is a lot of reading in such a short amount of time! I'm glad you enjoyed it, and thank you very much for your comments. I hope you enjoy Book 2 as well
  25. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you Cia! I'm glad I captured that foreign feeling for you
×
×
  • Create New...