Jump to content

Dodger

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,593
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dodger

  1. It's about time something embarrassing happened to Don instead of Robbie all the time. He needs to be compromised! Thanks @droughtquake More than just toothpaste!
  2. Thank you @George Richard
  3. Thank you so much @ReaderPaul
  4. Thanks @Wesley8890 Yaaaaay is what I said too!
  5. Thanks @Drew Espinosa
  6. Thanks AC. Another cool graphic but you also know how much I value your support.
  7. Wow, I love this. Thanks Gary.
  8. Thanks Sam for your support and for your cool critique.
  9. Thank you @Dolores Esteban
  10. Thanks @chris191070 You're a glutton for punishment but there are more in the pipeline, of course.
  11. Thanks @Freerider for your support and encouragement.
  12. And I'm very grateful you agreed to do it. As well as all the comments, advice, and rants dating right back to the early days of the Cockney Canuck.
  13. Thanks again Carlos. This was a surprise this morning, I wasn't expecting it until tomorrow but I'm not complaining.
  14. Thanks @Parker Owens for your help and good advice.
  15. Thank you @Reader1810
  16. Ooops! It kind of takes away the fun though. It was a challenge for me until I was rumbled! Thanks @northie
  17. Thanks Tim, I appreciate your advice, honesty, and being a cool person to talk to when I've needed to.
  18. We don't know for sure if Don is the evil one. Maybe Rory is setting everyone up so he can claim Robbie for himself. I don't believe he's straight! If the glove fits.....? Whatever that means..
  19. I think Robbie's been fortunate at school to have such understanding teachers and friends. It's a pity this luck couldn't stretch to his home life. Thanks Tim.
  20. Thank you @mg777 for continuing to read. It's good to hear that people are still enjoying the story.
  21. Yeah! Well said @Rndmrunner I'm a big fan of Rory. Overlooked because he's a little on the quiet side but he has a big heart and has been a valuable friend.
  22. Thanks @Benji Nathan may be testing Robbie to a certain extent but maybe he should have picked another day to do it other than the first day back to school. He knew how nervous Robbie already was. Is Nathan that heartless or was it simply a case of brain fade?
  23. It's impossible to answer these questions and come out unscathed.
  24. He was probably too busy rehearsing his little chat with Alex and trying to brush his teeth at the same time. I don't see Nicola as a practical joker. She would probably see that as childish. Besides, she didn't want to miss that bus!
  25. We shall see how well Mr Andrews enforces his new zero-tolerance approach to school bullying. I think that Robbie has every reason to feel optimistic for the future. His teachers seem very understanding and he has a lot of friends. How he responds to Nathan's feminine side is still a mystery.
×
×
  • Create New...