Jump to content

Dodger

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,593
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dodger

  1. Robbie needs to be wary of Alex who is a bit of a dark horse but there's a fascination there that won't go away.
  2. With more time on his hands maybe Robbie should join the drama group. He can act alright but he's not always too convincing. 🤩
  3. Oh yeah. My mind was completely one track at that age. Not much better now. Thanks for your wonderful comments @NimirRaj I'm having a lot of fun reading them.
  4. Thank you for your comment @Okiegrad Sorry I've only just noticed it. Please don't think me rude for not replying at the time. I appreciate your comments and support.
  5. Robbie may think he's smart but he's fairly easy to read especially for the likes of Nicola.
  6. Thank you @misterwill I have only just noticed this comment so please don't think me rude for not replying straight away. At first, I wasn't sure how to take your comments but I soon realized your intentions were good. I know now I was being over-sensitive. Learning to accept constructive criticism has been an important part of my progress. When I look back at the early chapters, they are riddled with errors which make me cringe but at least I am able to see an improvement as the story progresses. Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. It means a lot to me.
  7. Don is a local busybody with fingers in every pie. He's on the school board and friends with the chief of police. Robbie definitely feels paranoid and he has good reason to be wary of his uncle and aunt.
  8. Honesty is usually the best policy but Robbie, like so many teens, tends to do things the hard way.
  9. Only just noticed this comment so please don't think I'm rude. I try to respond to each comment but sometimes a few sneak by without me noticing. Thanks @AusGlitterati for your kind words and appreciation. Love him or hate him, Robbie has proved a difficult character to ignore.
  10. He does need to man up and soon although Fran is also denying the obvious. Life should be so much easier for him if he follows his heart. I know what you mean about the closeup picture.
  11. Nathan could provide the incentive that Robbie needs to finally come clean to Fran. I don't see Fran as a vindictive person but who knows how she will react when Robbie gets around to telling her.😮
  12. Robbie has shown a tenancy for making poor decisions and this was a good example. He has really allowed him self to be taken advantage of. Alex knew exactly what he was doing.
  13. It's still early days for Nathan and Robbie but you're right about Fran. He needs to end this as quickly as possible before he causes even more damage.
  14. Fran is a bit of a Tomboy. She tends to dress like a boy and this is something that appeals to Robbie. It's clear that the female form is not his cup of tea if he needs to dress it up in male clothing and I imagine Robbie would gladly hold Philippe's rod whenever he wanted. 🤩
  15. Thanks @NimirRaj I'm loving your comments which are proving very useful. They have given me an excuse to look at some of the early chapters and it's interesting to see how Robbie's character has developed. In this chapter he's still wrestling with his sexual identity and getting very confused. I think you've summed it up very well in your comment.
  16. This would definitely be an interesting twist. Fran and Nicola. Maybe Robbie will come to his senses soon.
  17. Robbie is still taking a bit of a chance here. Alex is a dangerous character.
  18. And it looks as if Robbie's going to fall for it. 😮
  19. Dodger

    "Low Light" Reel

    I used to have a terrible 'but' fetish! Maybe I should re-word that. Excessive and often unnecessary use of the words 'but' and 'that' would make it on to my list. @Carlos Hazday and @Timothy M. have weeded out hundreds of them for me.
  20. This looks like being the inevitable conclusion and Robbie needs to understand what he's doing. You're right Robbie has no interest whatsoever in G-Spots.
  21. Thanks for another in depth comment @NimirRaj You really make some good points and I like the way you compare your own experiences and feelings with Robbie's. His is of course in denial and desperately wants to fit in with his new family. He sees being gay as an obstacle that would get in the way of this, although he doesn't have much proof to work with.
  22. Yeah, Robbie needs to be honest with himself and or he's playing a difficult game that he cannot win. Nathan may be the incentive he needs to do this. Thanks for the comments @NimirRaj
  23. Dodger

    Chapter 10 Homesick

    Not much I can say here without giving the plot away but I appreciate your comment and hold on to your hat because it's going to be a bit of a journey.
  24. Robbie has shown that he can be a bit impetuous with his actions and this is undoubtedly proof of this. It was done, as you point out to annoy Miss Pringle, without considering the possible consequences. It may come back to bite him.
  25. Thank you @NimirRaj You make a good point. I don't think there are many straight guys who would be totally comfortable with the situation, even if they said they were.
×
×
  • Create New...