Jump to content

sandrewn

Members
  • Posts

    6,514
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sandrewn

  1. Just the facts: EFFECT Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  2. Just the facts: AFFECT Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  3. Just the facts: SLOVENLY Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  4. Just the facts: AQUILINE Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  5. Just the facts: TEPID Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  6. Just the facts: DELUGE Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  7. Just the facts: TEMERITY Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  8. just the facts: SCUTTLE Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  9. Just the facts: ALOOF Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  10. Just the facts: RIBALD Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  11. Just the facts: EPICUREAN Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  12. Just the facts: SHILLELAGH Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  13. Just the facts: APOCRYPHAL Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  14. Just the facts: ADDLED Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  15. Yes. I know it is a tad late. If I waited till next Xmas, I'll probably miss place it or kick the bucket(then, who cares, not me). So here it is. 'Twas The Night Before Christmas - Pet Jumping Spider Edition - YouTube
  16. Just the facts: EUPHONY Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  17. Just the facts: obedible, adj. meanings, etymology and more | Oxford English Dictionary obedible - definition and meaning I think that with what @Bill W found and I Did(not) find, I think the very last thing that was said about this word, sums it up in a nutshell. - " and is not a valid Scrabble word. " That is all folks,
  18. Halloo, Andy, greetings and be welcome to you. You have heard from some of your fellow authors(1,577). I have the honor of being the first of the 11,702 other GA family/members. I look forward reading your first chapter. Take care Best wishes, sandrewn
  19. Just the facts/or not: Cephalonomancy - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary Clicking on the suggestions offered, was interesting, but not what I came for. So I have contented myself with the other member replies and hope in the future to contribute my fair share.
  20. Just the facts: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/supplicate SUPPLICATION Synonyms: 19 Similar Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
  21. Just the facts: Word of the Day: Foist | Merriam-Webster
  22. Just the facts: SERENE Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
×
×
  • Create New...