Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

sandrewn

Members
  • Posts

    6,518
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sandrewn

  1. Just the facts: Potassium Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  2. Just the facts: Argon Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  3. How ‘vampire’ spiders with a love of human blood could combat malaria How ‘vampire’ spiders with a love of human blood could combat malaria - National | Globalnews.ca Tiny jumping spider
  4. sandrewn

    The Price

    Peace and a truce with the ladies in his life(🤞), and I wonder if they will stay with his last host, while in Paris. If so, who will pay whom for the privilege of being a guest there, this time around?
  5. I have finally pulled my head out of the sand, seen the light and will try to be a better GA member than I have been of late. My best to you and your family. Thanks for the fantastic October Granger chapter. Take care, sandrewn
  6. Just the facts: Chlorine Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  7. Just the facts: Sulfur Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  8. Just the facts: Phosphorus Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  9. Hi Lisa, Changes have happened, isn't progress wonderful(not)? Go to the Forms page, second item, RANDOM THOUGHT AND STATUS, personal status updates are gone. You can post a BD wish here. Or go to the Lounge page and start a new topic, like BD wish to who ever it is. Many of us in the past posted birthday wishes here, I know I did. Then anyone else who sees it can jump in and give their wish to that person also. Any where else, you will have to ask the moderators for help. Then of course you can always send a personal message, that has not changed. Glad to have you back. Best wishes, sandrewn
  10. Just the facts: Silicon Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  11. Just the facts: Aluminum Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  12. Just the facts: Magnesium Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster Yesterday was a very strange day with regards to this blog(one comment)? This song pretty well sums it up for me. One Is The Loneliest Number - Three Dog Night (Lyrics) - YouTube
  13. WOW! I never thought that I would be the only comment on a 'Word of the Day'. So I asked myself if I missed a memo about today's word or do you all really, really dislike Sodium that much? In the end, I don't care or even wonder why. To add some filler to the comments, sorry no song and dance, I'm to old and gravitationally challenged. In stead I present you with the following ten words: LYMPH LYNX HWYL FLYBYS CWM MYRRH THYMY / MYTHY SPHYNX CRYPT 10 Scrabble Words Without Any Vowels Okay, so technically the letter y is mostly a vowel but you know what we mean: things can look pretty bleak out there on the Scrabble field when all you’ve got on your tile bench is a bunch of clunky consonants (and sometimes y). This article is designed for such situations: 10 words you can play for anywhere between 10 and 17 points at minimum, all without a, e, i, o, or u, and all sanctioned by The Official Scrabble Players Dictionary. 10 Scrabble Words Without Any Vowels | Merriam-Webster (definitions and possible points)
  14. Just the facts: Sodium Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  15. Congrats @kbois. Well deserved! sandrewn
  16. Just the facts: Neon Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  17. Just the facts: Fluorine Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  18. Just the facts: Oxygen Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  19. Just the facts: Nitrogen Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  20. Just the facts: Carbon Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  21. Just the facts: Boron Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  22. Just the facts: Beryllium Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  23. Just the facts: Lithium Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
×
×
  • Create New...