Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. That's all I need, bitch.
  2. I don't need an award for doing an excellent job.
  3. United Healthcare already determined he wasn't sick.
  4. Didn't he once puke on your bed or something? Doesn't sound innocent at all.
  5. Nongs aren't supposed to flip off their Phis.
  6. Looping's a habitual liar?
  7. Teaching an illiterate peasant will look good on your resume.
  8. It's been eight hours since, and not once did @spike382 annoy me in that time.
  9. They're too busy fighting the rebels of the People's Front of Texas. As long as the rebels remain disunited, I don't have to worry.
  10. I don't have a victimhood complex, though. And that's why you're a bitch.
  11. You should rein in that victimhood complex of yours. Revolts are forbidden in my empire.
  12. Shut up, you illiterate peasant!
  13. You're denying that [redacted] is my name plus two letters? Are you illiterate, perhaps?
×
×
  • Create New...