Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. For a new teacher, you sure do have a lot of free time! Maybe you should've volunteered to teach summer school.
  2. I'm. 👏 Not. 👏 Short! 👏 😠
  3. Your limited mind cannot comprehend my excellent taste in BL series!
  4. You telling me that The Ex-Morning is still "really good" is clearly BS.
  5. Your PM just now is BS? Can't say I'm surprised.
  6. That's 'cause none of y'all can ever be as perfectly angelic as me.
  7. It's sad that you're still in denial about his homophobia.
  8. I don't care what your fake history books say, real history books make no mention of a so-called "revolution" in Texas.
  9. Congratulations! Just don't enable bullying!
  10. Spending the last half hour under a tornado watch was not fun.
  11. It's good to own up to your mistakes.
×
×
  • Create New...