Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. I already demonstrated that I have no problems with any altitude.
  2. It's not whining when I'm trying to get you to address me correctly.
  3. I'm 29 years old, actually. 👇 And it doesn't matter how old Spikey is, I began watching Thai BL long before he did, which makes me his senior.
  4. Then stop whining about how nothing pleases me.
  5. You know what would please me? You finally admitting that I am your Phi.
  6. All of you are bullies! 😭
  7. Tomorrow, we're returning home, so I'll be back to educating Nong Spikey full time on the errors of his BL ways.
  8. Today we went to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. And guess what? I'm as tall as a giraffe, 'cause I could directly feed one without any of them bending down.
  9. Happy Father's Day, @dughlas, @Headstall, and @Page Scrawler!
  10. This is the definition of far-fetched.
  11. Excuse me, but I completed the cave tour. A claustrophobic person would've quit like halfway through. Oh, and if I were afraid of heights, I wouldn't have taken pictures of the canyon below me! You could've made the simple (and true) guess that I'm not watching The Ex-Morning just to spite N'Spikey.
  12. Then why didn't I watch the next three episodes?
  13. And no @spike382, I have not been struggling with the altitude!
  14. On the train ride we saw former gold mines around Cripple Creek. The museum we visited was the Dinosaur Resource Center. It was pretty awesome to see the mosasaur skeleton hanging from the ceiling. Forgot to mention this morning, but we also visited Cave of the Wind. Turns out, I'm not claustrophobic, nor am I afraid of heights.
  15. Good morning y'all! Yesterday, other than the Capulin Volcano, all we did was settle into our cabin. For today, we'll be going on a train ride, then later we'll visit a museum.
  16. By the way, since I'm in Mountain Time, I declare myself 29 years old.
  17. We're currently at the Capulin Volcano National Monument!
  18. My trip to Colorado officially begins!
×
×
  • Create New...