Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Happy chilly Thursday everyone
  2. Who was silly enough to say it was getting warmer??? 4C at the moment.
  3. Looks like I need to do some reading tomorrow Albert - could be interesting...
  4. Mmmm oh yeah... forgot about that....
  5. And I’m going back to sleep...
  6. Sorry, of course he couldn’t You are too busy making ice cream
  7. You could tie Albert to the roof of the car
  8. Only a couple of years away...
  9. We like it when it works
  10. A bit late in responding I went to a meeting today and this woman introduced herself as the little girl that used to live behind my house. All grown up, married, kids, profession, I would not have recognised her. All a bit strange. Funny thing was her voice still matched
  11. Hmmmmm... the name is a bit too close to Soylent Green
  12. Are we still talking about the weather?
  13. OMG the rain, so so loud, so much rain pouring down
  14. Not too bad apart from the drive into work. Lots of traffic and then lots and lots of rain. Really thundering down, drains not coping and all that. Once I got into work it was all good. Totally drenched from the carpark into the building
  15. I think i am going to stick with calling you Marty, the other way is just too complicated
  16. And hello to Mar(t)y and any others hanging around
  17. I think he might just think it’s awesome
  18. Brighton is supposed to full on Enjoy the relaxation until your local version
×
×
  • Create New...