Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. That’s good to hear. I would miss a 3am blackout too
  2. Bucket1

    Chapter 66

    Is that a clue? Brothers... sigh... yep can’t live with em, can’t bury them at the end of the garden... JJ and Luka will have a great time bitching about John I'm not sure I hate Alex, I just don’t care about him. He could stay locked in the compound forever keeping Mommy Dearest company... oh crap that’s a fate worse than death, maybe I do hate him
  3. Just the one? Gary has a barn full of them. Bursting at the seams.
  4. There’s a lesson I need to learn How are things with you Caz? I heard there were major power blackouts
  5. And get your hair done... just saying... actually just echoing Clo
  6. I was thinking the same thing
  7. OMG that’s not a ghost, that’s grumpy Mr Grayson who runs the old show grounds Didn’t you ever watch Scooby Doo?
  8. Of course Did I really need to say it?
  9. Time to go to bed and dream of pillows of three cheese ravioli in a cream sauce with broccoli 🥦 Have a great day everyone
  10. Same here. It’s the food to have after running around in the cold
  11. I am reading a book on gourmet camping food and in the forward the author describes how she refused to go camping because of the terrible food. Friends showed her the way to have “proper” food while camping and she has loved it ever since.
  12. I might be complaining about the cold weather but it is great for soup Tomato soup and toast just makes the world right
  13. Exchanging body heat
  14. Yep, someone to cuddle under the blankets
  15. Hey Gary - sounds as though things are still moving in the right direction
  16. Massive cold front passing across the country down under. A deep polar low apparently
  17. Pain and homework???
  18. Hi there young Albert i will share my chilly weather with you too
  19. Brass monkey weather here Maybe we could share weather and come out somewhere good?
×
×
  • Create New...