Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,555
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Gross but not a surprise. Sinus infections do seem to stick around a bit ‘I am taking the fact of no more antibiotics as a good sign - yes you might be frustrated by how long it’s taking but the doc is saying you are on the mend
  2. Hello everyone I am back at art school - well actually on the train heading into the city centre but you know what I mean.
  3. A pikelet is like a small pancake, the fluffy version not the crepe style. As you can see you can add jam and cream or other toppings but my favourite is simple butter or butter and honey - that’s my Grandmother’s influence. She often made them as a treat for us - my sister and I “helped” or learnt how to cook them or just got in the way
  4. Crash would be a very Aussie nickname - you walk through one glass door, just one, and the name is yours for life
  5. And Page, I thought you should know that I am researching the human form as part of my sculpture class. Not really contributing to the Pervapolooza but my sculpture is going to be a surfer running on the beach so that’s why my search history looks that way Should I be concerned that my autocorrect now includes Pervapolooza?
  6. Congratulations Page For someone who is “not” coordinating Pervapolooza, you are doing an admirable job
  7. I haven’t tried it with banana but sounds like it is worth a shot
  8. For Clo they should remove the PB and add steak
  9. Fruit mince pies and Christmas cake have been in stores for at least a month already
  10. Hi everyone (including Dugh and Spike)
  11. I am keeping fingers crossed
  12. Is that the title of novel Chris is writing?
  13. It is commendable that you are doing the hard work to maintain prostate health
  14. Good luck with that challenge As I mentioned before, once a day is for good health, if you are trying to out do Max and Chris then that just recreation
  15. Promotes good health and is also good fun
  16. Hmmm… I guess Google isn’t completely wrong - the benefits of reduced prostate cancer do favour the more mature gentleman but, and it’s an important but, the original study of over 2000 vigorous and healthy Australian men showed that the most significant reductions in prostate cancer occurred in men who “cleaned the pipes” once a day in their 20s. So you do the hard work in your 20s to get the benefits in later life. Young Max should be developing the habit now so that he will continue this important health promotion activity for the rest of his life.
  17. Hey Page. As a good dad, you should be passing on sound health advice I just wanted to make sure Dugh’s gif is telling the whole story - once a day is about health promotion, anymore is purely recreational
  18. Hmmmm that’s not good - full marks for heading to the doctor and getting treatment. Rest, fluids and the full course of antibiotics for you 👍
×
×
  • Create New...