Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Happy Birthday Terry and another just because
  2. I’m glad to hear you had a great celebration Happy Birthday Clo and may you have many more
  3. They taste the same…
  4. Very true but the conditions are different
  5. Layers are your friend
  6. Survived the 41C max today Tomorrow promises to be a warm but tolerable 33C
  7. Plain, sultana, date, pumpkin?
  8. Enjoy the rest of your weekend And it looks as if we are not ready to give up Summer just yet - high 30s this week peaking at 40C on Thursday. Any snow will be gratefully received
  9. Hello everyone including Dugh, Mum and Spike
  10. The eyes almost pop out of its head
  11. I voted early in our State election - drove past the polling station and there were very few cars so I dropped by, voted no waiting We have Federal elections next month - I might vote on the day so I don’t miss out on a democracy sausage
  12. Good night everyone
  13. Not exactly speedo weather
  14. Good night everyone Enjoy your day
  15. Internet is working again
  16. This guy seems a bit ummmm happy to playing in the sand. My first though was I just had a dirty mind but no it’s there
  17. You are not imagining it. Although the magic 30 might just be a psychologically important date, there is something about the way we process images that makes time seem to go faster - I really should find the article.
  18. Good night everyone Enjoy your day
×
×
  • Create New...