Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. He knows which buttons to push Hello there Spike
  2. Good evening everyone
  3. No waiting and the forecast is for rain so I miss that as well
  4. Ours is on Saturday but it was too tempting so I voted early - no waiting
  5. I can’t tease Clo too much for her daydreams, I spent a good couple of hours thinking about tea
  6. And hello to Clo who is probably still dreaming about Gary barbecuing a nice piece of steak for her
  7. How has your day been?
  8. I have had a very lazy Sunday A quick trip to the grocery store for some essentials and that was about it. It was a great Autumn day - a cool morning so I had a warm cup of tea and some porridge with honey to start the day. The day was sunny and perfect for doing very little. Dinner was pumpkin soup topped with freshly ground black pepper and freshly baked bread from the grocer. This is why I like Autumn
  9. Hello everyone Have a great Saturday
  10. And of course, hi there Spike
  11. you will make sure of that
  12. It’s going good apart from the chilly nights and my issues with internet connections
  13. Good night everyone Enjoy the rest of your day
  14. But he wears a speedo quite well
×
×
  • Create New...