Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Aren't you smug with Pond and Meen in your herd, out of my flexibly and good naturedness...
  2. What's funny is, I didn't even see your response, when I posted my reply to Bertie's post.
  3. That's Paris, buddy. Clo will be so happy.
  4. That happens to me frequently. Watching a gaming stream on Youtube often helps me get back to sleep.
  5. Sorry babe, but I must not tell the Drewth.
  6. Okay that was fun and pointless. So you aren't nice, you do attack me without provocation, you are afraid of spiders, you're 30-years-old, and Benz is mine... did I miss anything
  7. Stop trolling me with disgusting false allegations.
  8. Maybe you shouldn't do that, Nong... just a suggestion.
  9. Your face is broken in some way.
  10. If it ain't broke, don't fix it sweetie.
  11. No that's a genuine 1980s death ray.
  12. I agree, thank god mine provoked by you.
  13. Aiming for Drew's house...
  14. Yes I’m well aware you say it’s “Truth”, that’s why we call it “Drewth”.
  15. So, all I see in this post is “Drewth Drewth Drewth Drewth… Drewth”.
  16. Yet another unprovoked attack…
×
×
  • Create New...