Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,558
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Get a new one. Yeah that’s weird.
  2. Are you saying you don’t, and risking prison time for perjury? 🤨
  3. You make “preemptive claims” you trolling bitch.
  4. Well Drew could certainly be a Bond villain.
  5. There's more... You claimed the entire cost of Khemjira when the pilot trailer was released. That was in 2024... the first episode dropped last Saturday. You've been slower to make claims this year, but I'm not sure a lot of your recent claims were made after you started watching the series.
  6. You do this all the time.
  7. I'm not the leader of a doomsday cult... ...... ......... ...anymore... 👀
  8. Why do you doubt Gary? He's a multitasker
  9. It senses your deep-seated fear of spiders?
  10. Now I know that is classic Drewth right there.
  11. What kind of mutant horror spiders are crawling around the French landscape?
  12. Cats do eat creatures pretty randomly.
  13. It's probably building a new web under his bed...
×
×
  • Create New...