Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,563
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. You’re embarrassed because you’re such a troll?
  2. Trolling me because you're a massive bitch is bitchiness.
  3. See here... You should stop this bitchiness.
  4. Nicky, I don't think I said anything that requires trust...
  5. Pagey, look who you’re talking to…
  6. No tickets needed Nicky.
  7. Did you mean the Drew Is Being A Bitch Hour?
  8. Stay away from my Marky.
  9. You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass... ... ... ... This feels familiar.
  10. That's some high quality Drewth.
  11. And that's always to settle arguments about insane claims Drew makes here to troll me. How you get that twisted into anything else is a product of your own wild imagination.
  12. Who do you want to peek at, Nicky? I don't know any Cain or Abel's on COTT2...
×
×
  • Create New...