Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,557
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Forgot to reply to this… @bignick always accuses me of making up the dangers of living in Australia.
  2. Our entire conversation.
  3. I never said he didn't want to have sex with Wei, I just didn't agree with your dumb trolling argument that he only wanted that.
  4. No, that's why he stopped himself.
  5. Not really only the first few early in the series. He made a lot of money with the snakes, and Chi Cheng fully believes in him and supports him with their current business venture.
  6. You bully Clo all the time so...
  7. Wei paid for that car...
  8. So, no I’m not the only one… Bucket also called you out like last week. So. You. Are. Lying.
  9. Pagey calls you out all the time including today. Dugh called you out earlier this week. Stop telling Drewth.
  10. And has a more expensive car that he was leaning on. I’m proving my point that she’s a gold-digging grifter.
  11. She was thinking about leaving the in between boyfriend like 5 second after she saw Chi Cheng. When her grift failed after her shopping spree with Chi Cheng‘s credit card, she tried to come crawling back to Wei cause he had his own business and an expensive suit.
  12. Am I the only person who mentions it? Are you picking up little bro’s habits?
  13. Nicky, I’m not a the only one who thinks Clo pervs out.
  14. Okay now that is Drewth.
  15. Staking your claim on The Pervy List, as usual.
×
×
  • Create New...