Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,557
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. I wouldn't say that, ever.
  2. I wouldn’t say that, but if you insist.
  3. So I see the pattern. An old post reappears and something more recent disappears.
  4. Well not everyone is capable of sustaining pages and pages of Yes/No.
  5. On my way back home from a weekend beach trip.
  6. Like Clo said, who is stealing our posts.
  7. I got one of those last year that had a sea turtle on it. It was a one size fits all kind of thing made for adults. My average adult-sized hand was somehow too much though.
  8. And yet again N’Drew displays that he’s the meanest person on COTT 2.
  9. We appear to be missing more posts, I can’t see Dugh’s post, only Clo’s response to or Drew’s post about being cut out of his will. And I saw that before I fell asleep last night.
  10. I foresaw this response in the tealeaves.
  11. I’ll just sacrifice you and take your herd.
  12. It’s like a fictional Jeopardy question, dingus.
  13. Shakespeare’s got nothing on you.
  14. You were barely using it anyway.
  15. Things Spikey Would Never Say, Even To Avert The Apocalypse. For $20000
×
×
  • Create New...