Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,557
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. You know damn well it was actually the best episode yet.
  2. I haven’t teased you in hours, sis.
  3. No, it's about 6 hours south of where I live.
  4. And here you were being mean again...
  5. You're annoying as fuck, but I don't hate you. Why do you always have to be hurtful.
  6. Let’s see… you drive me crazy, and it’s annoying…
  7. Well certainly fits the mold for annoying,
  8. She can draw her own conclusions, doesn’t mean they aren’t pervy.
  9. In his post Nicky said: I responded to that, but somehow, all you could see was a kiss, and honed in on that. Not surprising.
  10. I'm glad you agree you're a trolling bitch.
  11. You want to leave? That's a little harsh.
  12. Sorry Nicky, I'm a rebel by nature.
  13. I can't help that Clo is a perv who reads innuendo in every little comment.
×
×
  • Create New...