Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,563
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. You want to leave? That's a little harsh.
  2. Sorry Nicky, I'm a rebel by nature.
  3. I can't help that Clo is a perv who reads innuendo in every little comment.
  4. Clo, what the hell are you talking about? I was replying to Nicky's suggestion, not the gif I didn't post. Stop being weird.
  5. You wouldn't know a reasonable comment if it bit you on the ass... But you're probably like it... 👀
  6. Nicky, you are underestimating Drew and I.
  7. Pagey don't start the Yes/No Hour with me, sweetie. Dealing with N'Drew's crap is bad enough.
  8. I guess I will have to turn to our PMs again... Trolling bitch.
  9. Dugh, you guys are so biased.
  10. I don’t believe insane fangirl rumors, that’s all you, babe.
  11. Stop spreading fangirl rumors, Nong.
  12. I'm not denying anything.
  13. You legitimizing insane fangirl behavior? Yes, you can do that, you just did, so stop drinking peyote tea.
×
×
  • Create New...