Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Living in denial does come naturally to you.
  2. Why are you such a hypocrite?
  3. Yes, yes it did happen.
  4. Don’t you criticize me for using old movie references? Yep, you’re a hypocrite.
  5. Thanks bud, got a couple months to go.
  6. What about my birthday???
  7. Babe, why do you have to make me frown when I'm being nice?
  8. I was going to make a smart ass comment about you getting older to make you smile, but decided not to…
  9. It was a balmy 24 degrees Fahrenheit when I drove to work this morning.
  10. Congrats Bertie!!!
  11. Plus... the murder spiders.
  12. Which part are you saying 'yes' to, don't paint too broad a brush, etc and so forth.
  13. Dugh beat me to it;.
  14. You weren't even aware of the Benz situation until after I claimed him, so NOPE!!!! I'm not sure what I said qualifies as a slur...
  15. Oh, my bad... I was only willing to give it another chance after watching Love Sea. Your post helped to convince me, and I still had to skip the first two episodes. Is that better?
  16. Thanks for proving who you are, Boom Boom.
  17. I was only willing to give it a chance after I watched Love Sea. Your post just pushed me over the edge. Anyway, we both agreed Boss and Noeul's story was better.
  18. Get rid of the hashtag and I'll believe it. You forget about most of your guys until I bring them up. Considering you now say this nonsense about pretty much all the claims I've made, your opinion on this is irrelevant.
×
×
  • Create New...