Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,558
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Hey, you asked for it.
  2. But it wasn't emu steak?
  3. Clo.... ..... ............ ..................... ..............................
  4. You’re getting as bad as Drew
  5. Sure… we’ll go with that… 👀
  6. Babe, you should get help with that.
  7. Well apparently you couldn’t be bothered to read my response to Dugh, so you’re a lazy bitch.
  8. Both will work, I was typing on my phone and got interrupted, but thanks for the proofread... 👀
  9. Admitting it is the first step. I agree.
  10. But I only use it in times of great need.
  11. I feel it was totally warranted in this case.
  12. But you can with the Drewth. Stop being a greedy bitch.
  13. I’ve already proven otherwise, stop gaslighting yourself.
  14. This was never the case. There was a point in time where Drew rescinded his claim before I claimed him. Drew still won’t admit he did that.
×
×
  • Create New...