Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Don’t let Mr. Froggy see, he’ll try to curse me or something…
  2. Hugging you from behind… and maybe biting? 👀
  3. Your face is boring.
  4. Whatever was “yours” pre-2023 is irrelevant.
  5. If I’d wanted him, I’d have picked him first. Instead, I gave him to you.
  6. You lost me again, the only thing Drew did was reply with a gif, as in we weren’t going to “kiss and make up. I didn’t see Gary saying anything here. But in the meantime, maybe relax a little, see if Mr. Steve will give you a shoulder rub.
  7. Sorry Bertie, I don’t know what Sicilian thing you’re talking about, my family is from Scandinavian and Welsh heritage.
  8. Your face is wrong.
  9. Your face vacations in Egypt.
×
×
  • Create New...