Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,565
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Your face vacations in Egypt.
  2. But "mousse" isn't English... is it?
  3. I think you mean "mouse" sis. Mousse is a dessert, and I'm pretty sure that's a French word...
  4. Don’t talk about my little bro like that…
  5. I started calling my friend’s cat “My Cat President” so it’s kept it fresh in my mind.
  6. We’re not for sale.
  7. This is the most bizarre cameo/self-referential thing I’ve seen in a while. “My Cat President” has nothing on this.
  8. Um, excuse me, I’m nobody’s bitch… Also, Drew talks a good game, but we all know he uh… prefers to ride the pony…
  9. Umm no, not even remotely.
  10. I’m innocent as fuck!!!!
  11. I didn’t even do anything!!!
  12. Wait did Dugh claim him, cause if he did ignore my approval. Dugh will be coming after Benz again otherwise.
  13. @dughlas there’s a belt buckle in this picture…
×
×
  • Create New...