Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. He wasn't asking about your list, sis.
  2. This orca felt so strongly I was right, he joined Sea World of his own volition just to get close enough to disagree with you.
  3. Morgan, Max, and cooking. (In whatever order you decide )
  4. A.K.A Pagey's 4th favorite subject.
  5. You need to find your own signature GIFs, sis.
  6. I'm so predictable now.
  7. @Drew Espinosa is weird because who knows what he's into. He's just being a massive troll, because I don't even have to make the comparisons between the two characters at this point. He can't unsee that Spikey is correct.
  8. Yeah, Regina is, good thing I'm Spikey.
  9. Sounds like something you would do.
  10. #NongDrewIsAMonster
  11. Usually, it's the opposite of whatever you consider reasonable.
  12. Seems perfectly reasonable to me
  13. I'm in that weird BL fan minority who applies critical thinking, empathy (regardless of gender), and common sense to my reactions. For instance when one character doesn't say a word to somebody, except to make insane and disrespectful demands, and stalks them to see if the other character is "behaving," and the other character awkwardly speaks and attempts to understand what the fuck is going on, that is not in any way "chemistry" not even chemistry between antagonists. I might not be "relevant" but when I see what is what's considered "relevant" I don't want to be.
×
×
  • Create New...