Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,558
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Yay Canada and stuff.
  2. Welcome to the family. You’re one of us… 👀
  3. Now you know how I feel.
  4. Pagey this was the third Thai BL I watched. I actually discovered it when it was like a week or two from finishing. My first exposure to my absolute favorite Thai actor, Khaotung, was in this series. Yes, one of the characters is deaf. Every single storyline for every character is beautiful, cute, and a little bit sad. I shed a few tears watching this one. Also, my favorite OST for any series.
  5. I went south, not west.
  6. I’ve got so many series to watch to keep up with my little bro now. The WiFi at the Airbnb SUCKED.
  7. Hey everybody just got done at the Texas Renaissance Festival.
  8. You do you, perv.
  9. Thanks for answering the question nobody asked.
  10. Your face is exactly wrong.
  11. Don’t manipulate my words
  12. See? She admitted her perviness is all her. In your face, Gary!!!
  13. This is an admission guilt.
  14. I really don't. I totally agree. He's such a troublemaker.
  15. Doing weird pervy stuff to your brother again?
×
×
  • Create New...