Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,564
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. See? She admitted her perviness is all her. In your face, Gary!!!
  2. This is an admission guilt.
  3. I really don't. I totally agree. He's such a troublemaker.
  4. Doing weird pervy stuff to your brother again?
  5. There may have been some Canadians with them... and some Brits...
  6. Yes that's much better... 👀
  7. What opinion? I only stated the facts.
  8. There is no excuse for that monstrosity.
  9. What kind of puppy puts all his points in stealth?
  10. Umm sorry sis, I go days sometimes without posting here, yet the pages grow while I’m gone…
  11. Just for a little comparison, my PMs with Drew are almost at 3300 now, 132 pages. So I guess we talk a lot.
  12. I didn’t even notice that at all, but now that you mention it, what the hell???
  13. Nope this is a Spikey thing. I can’t take responsibility for my little bro or sis.
  14. That's definitely something Drew would do, not me!
  15. I'm innocent as fuck!
  16. Well, Clo is a little pervy… 👀
  17. Bertie, why is always scary mask guys with you?
×
×
  • Create New...