Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,557
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. This is you defending Ming all over again. Just stop.
  2. You're so asking for it.
  3. Umm, I don't feel that strongly about a GIF one way or the other. Everybody uses my little mouse dude.
  4. Why would you do that?
  5. #HillDidNothingWrong
  6. He was saying dirty things about one of my guys. Or rather the character he's playing. Still. Nope.
  7. I'm not sure I do...
  8. Wrong, it was the exact right response to your little stunt.
  9. I'm anti upper crust tea-sucking British douchebags from the 19th century.
  10. #NongDrewIsAnAntiFrankite
  11. You mean thank you England before the 19th century when they started their weird classism thing and the muckety-mucks started spelling check "cheque" to seem more sophisticated. I mean it's just French spelling, like it's not that cool...
  12. I don't know, I got as far as seeing that... "interesting" cat that was it.
  13. Hey Bertie, what's going to be the theme of tonight's dinner?
  14. That sure was... something.
  15. I hope you all have a nice relaxing day...
×
×
  • Create New...