Jump to content

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,771
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. Myr

    Spoiler Tag

    I think that it will come in handy for a few things. Some people don't like reading spoilers, but still like reading comments before they start a story, for example.
  2. That is probably it. I did change the linking method for the archive.
  3. Myr

    Spoiler Tag

    IT might be your browser?
  4. There is a new spoiler tag if you want to hide something. You would then hilight it to see it. [ spoiler] Put hidden text here [ /spoiler] (no spaces)
  5. ? Where did you get that link from? https://www.gayauthors.org/navigator/KMK/index.shtml If it is on his site, let him know that. He handles his own site. It is right in the archive...
  6. She finishes it now and we have to wait almost 8 months? blah
  7. Myr

    Party Monster

    I haven't watched it yet... when I do, it will be for eye candy reasons only. lol
  8. I moved from the world of student to the world of employment in 2004. That's enough to upheave everything. 2004 was a much better year for me than 2003 or 2002 or 2001. So I'm happy for that at least. I, too, lost some friends this year. I also gained some. Part of life though.
  9. Myr

    Party Monster

    hmm... he was cute as hell as a boy... had lots of potential... but I woun't have defined him as hot. In Party Monster he's shaking his stuff with another guy. heh
  10. hmmm. Mac grew up... and he's HOT. lol http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0320244/
  11. Interesting site... you're going to drop a donation here for us for the advertising space, right?
  12. hmmm... I used to read pretty much every NSYNC and Backstreet Boys fic that crossed my path. But I've grown up. lol I'm not much into Celeb fanfics any more. I like book fanfics. (Like Harry Potter or Valdemar (Mercedes Lackey)) That's not to say that I won't read something good that comes along... especially if written by a favorite author.
  13. hmmm... I think I'm addicted to this green theme. lol. It seems so... relaxing.
  14. Gay Authors Green is also done. https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/index.php...&t=1372&f=4&st= Let me know what you think.
  15. Hi Folks! I've finally had some time to sit down and work on the color theme skins. Gay Authors Red is now complete. https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/index.php...=&id=&t=&f=&st= You can change skins by going to the bottom of all pages and selecting the color you want from the drop down box on the left hand side. Gay Authors Blue is default. I'm working on a few other "light" colors and a few other things. It takes time though.
  16. Happy Birthday! :king:
  17. My story is in editing, as is Comicality's No one else has informed me if they have one coming or not.
  18. It was definitely interesting, but Savage Moon is not my favorite story of yours Coms...
  19. ? It's not that hard to find. I suppose I could put up a flashing neon banner, but the area is clearly linked at the top of the pinned topic for voting... kind of hard to miss... just in case... try here: https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/index.php?showforum=47
  20. https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/index.php...t=1331&f=4&st=0
  21. I just fixed the User Title Banners. (they were coming up broken in the Christmas Skin) I'll also point out that I only made the Logo on the Christmas Skin. Everything else is from some hardworking folks on the internet. I am working on some other skins. Hopefully, I'll get at least one done today. I've updated the Red skin... I'm hoping to make the other skins similar to the main blue one. Light, with a primary color (red, blue, green, etc). I will also make some dark ones, like the purple forum.
  22. Myr

    Those Ads...

    The webcrawlers don't have access to certain areas. I doubt we'll have to close.
  23. They were all good entries... and crackerwriter said it well. Take a moment to read them and vote.
  24. Happy Birthday! :king: Many more to you
  25. I've updated the logo to a Gay Authors Christmas logo. Thinking of doing one for the Jewish holiday that I don't have time to look up the spelling of at the moment. My aunt married a nice Jewish fellow and they are raising the children Jewish. So I'm open to both major holidays here.
×
×
  • Create New...