Jump to content

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,751
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. Myr

    Book reviews

    Post the info here, and I'll add it.
  2. Halloween skin fixed.
  3. I'd like to spend some time making the Gay Teen Resource page more up to date. Is anyone interested in volunteering to help?
  4. there was a server glitch with it and I didn't have time to correct it last night.
  5. I"m so sorry to hear that bud. Things can still work out though. Hold on to hope.
  6. ^ has plenty of time to do the same
  7. ^ likes tossing off
  8. ^ gets tossed into large bathtub to become clean clean boy.
  9. Here, twit... I know about Comsie's chat
  10. When would be a good time to try to set up a Live Chat? I operate on Eastern Daylight time myself...
  11. During your visits here over the next couple of days, chances are, you are going to be seeing some strang things as I make updates and changes. One thing I'm working on is the Site Navigation Bar (Home Forums Newsletter etc). This bar will be making a debut all over as I update the site to include it for easier and more consistent navigation. Keep your fingers crossed Myr
  12. Happy Birthday Bill! :king:
  13. Oh... your birthday is tomorrow! Happy Birthday Bill! :king:
  14. Happy Birthday! :king:
  15. I've been hearing from some folks who say they are going to post. I hope to have some time this weekend to write We'll see. I've got lots on my agenda for the site.
  16. Whatsifsowhatsit, that is from StarCraft. It is part of the new Avatars I've added to the site. Go to your Profile and check them out.
  17. Halloween Skin. There is a new Halloween skin I downloaded today. It isn't quite ready to use, unless you don't mind the mismatched logo.
  18. Happy Birthday HarryPotterhimself! I hope you have a great day!! :king:
  19. I asked this girl not to spam this information in topics that had nothing to do with what she was talking about. This was the response: Needless to say, she is permanently banned. This is the shit I put up with.
  20. Oops. Fixed.
  21. A good book from a gay-friendly author: The first sequel: Check them out. order today
  22. They made billions. I doubt they'll stop until JKR gets too damned slow to keep up. (almost to that point now)
  23. Welcome to Gay Authors Nate! Have fun!
×
×
  • Create New...