Jump to content

Laura S. Fox

Author
  • Posts

    8,052
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Laura S. Fox

  1. Laura S. Fox

    Night Falls

    Indeed we are. Together with Jack and Vee, we will witness the past unveiling.
  2. Laura S. Fox

    Night Falls

    They are witnessing everything... their role is to observe. Theodore exists in this world, and also in Jack's and Vee's timeline - he is a connection between the two.
  3. Laura S. Fox

    Night Falls

    More and more will be explained with each chapter...
  4. Chapter Thirty-Eight – Guilty Heart Chaos surrounded them on all sides, as battle cries rang from dozens of throats. Vince held Jack underneath one arm while he used his other to fend off attacks. His eyes, strangely or not, were getting used to the dark. The more he saw, however, the more he wished he hadn’t. Theodore’s entire pack had to be there, some already turned into wolves, some armed with spears and other weapons. And they were clashing with an army very different from theirs
  5. Oh, I will so love seeing everyone's reactions as the characters reveal themselves and their motivations... it does seem like that, doesn't it? Bastien - protected and kept in an ivory tower...
  6. The world's a stage... why wouldn't a fencing lane be the same?
  7. I didn't read the book you mentioned, but thanks for the rec. I like to believe that my killer - wow, how that sounded, lol - has some really deep-seated motivations, even if twisted. I know I'm not in danger of giving spoilers when I say that there is nothing random about how this killer operates.
  8. Wow, someone must have watched a lot of murder mysteries! And read, of course. We'll see how that second death will unfold... there's still a lot of road till we get there. And I'll have the pleasure to see how you come to find some of the characters more endearing as the story advances and how you develop more hatred for others!
  9. He might not know 'arms' but he knows how to hold his own.
  10. Would I ever lead you down the wrong path? Lawrence needs to polish that blunt personality of his... He'll get educated!
  11. Oh, that's right! As a kid, that movie frightened me! But as a grownup, I loved the book. Yes, without me realizing, a little bit of that must have snuck in...
  12. And spy he will play...
  13. Yes, yes, yes, there will be sneaking about.
  14. Chapter Nine – The North Tower “That was quite tactless of you.” It took an effort not to look startled at the sound of Ali’s voice coming from behind him. Lawrence was well aware of how focused he could become at times when something was on his mind. In this case, sneaking into the North Tower and evading both Anton and Abelard so he could explore Lukas’s room took up his entire mental space. Even so, he knew exactly what Ali meant by that. They were in the garden – Lawrence, be
  15. I love me a character who gets from weak to strong... You're more than welcome!
  16. Reshaping... no, not in their power - but they will do some amazing things!
  17. If only... The past will happen exactly as it happened - so be warned that having a few tissues nearby might not be the craziest idea...
  18. Oh, convoluted indeed... now that it's reflected back at me through the readers' eyes, I do see it.
  19. Eh, they were only twigs. - Jack, probably
  20. I know it looks grim. It will be even grimmer. But, Jack and Vee are watching and not as simple witnesses - their roles will shape up.
  21. They are all eyes and ears... and ears again, Jack would say - their role just begins.
  22. Chapter Thirty-Seven – Night Falls “Mother,” Theodore implored, “that was the flint of Embercasting, I swear!” Both his parents doted on him too much, but it was his mother who couldn’t bear to see him suffering, even over the most trivial things. However, even she seemed upset with him right now, and Theodore felt something he’d never felt before. He couldn’t name it, but it was as if his regret over being only a child intensified tenfold. How could he convince his mother that he’d st
×
×
  • Create New...