Jump to content

Laura S. Fox

Author
  • Posts

    8,041
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Laura S. Fox

  1. He-he, a lil' rhyme... Yep, time to put the HEA on this one!
  2. They deserve it, after all that adventuring!
  3. Skarg does transform some in the epilogue! I think you guys will like what I have in store for him... After all, you all cheered for him so much!
  4. They were kind of 'suspended' in time - and in the real world, Theo became an adult (which was needed for him to gain strength and abilities to come back).
  5. I didn't forget Skarg He has his place in the epilogue.
  6. Initially, both Wolf in the City and Beyond the Veil were meant to be urban fantasy stories... so yeah, they will not be severed from the real world.
  7. It's awesome! I promise!
  8. He's a bit of a star in the epilogue
  9. And young Skarg is being sorted out in the epilogue
  10. Epilogue The sun was slowly sliding behind the mountains. The warm breeze could very well be the last of the season, since winter was approaching with hurried steps. Theodore’s nostrils flared as he took in his domain. In Glasstone, he’d been a ruler of men. Here, with his pack, he was an alpha, and this coat fit him best; in the land of humans, he had always felt incomplete. Not anymore. But he still recalled his many trials and the suffering he had endured as a wolf without a
  11. You're right about Anton. He just has so much on his plate, lol. I love that you loved my 'bread' comparison Oh, there will be retribution!
  12. Hmm, he might be just too comfortable with the current position...
  13. Lawrence needs not to forget that pleasure is more fleeting at Veridien than pain-inflicting rituals.
  14. That is quite the characterization of Herr Becker! We won't delve too much into his psyche - let's say that we might all become a little too disgusted, and that would smear the pages, lol. But he definitely sounds like someone you described. And he is everywhere, creepy and eavesdropping. The boys have all the reason to be wary of him.
  15. He-he, I might not bet on it
  16. Brainwashing is hard work...
  17. When it comes to Lawrence, yes, I do believe that the meal is plenty... satisfying.
  18. Yes, it did cross my mind
  19. I wanted that term to feel and sound uncomfortable. And I did look for it, to be honest... just to show that Veridien doesn't care what other people think. The relationship is still in its early stages. But who knows?
  20. Fret not, Lawrence is on the case However, Veridien is not a nice place at all... and Lawrence will experience it on his own skin. Bastien is not in the clear, which complicates things, but the budding feelings are also pretty real...
  21. Bread and sausage for the win! Yeah, I agree... I've only stood on my feet for so long when I had to attend religious service, hence my comparison.
  22. Laura S. Fox

    Outsider

    Chapter Twenty-Six – Outsider As much as he enjoyed spending time in Bastien’s company, duty called. Ali could very well be in his room by now, ransacking the place like a little rodent. Even if his partner stumbled over the first paragraph from Lukas’s diary, he wouldn’t know its meaning. Unless – Lawrence slowed his step – those words were enough to echo a concern Lukas could have expressed out loud at one point. It only crossed his mind now that he hadn’t yet properly interrogated h
  23. Well, Jack had about 53 chapters to get ready for it! Better bite the bullet - or pillow - and take it! Also, he's, ahem, magical...
  24. No...
  25. Don't give Jack any more crazy ideas! He has enough on his plate...
×
×
  • Create New...