Jump to content

Laura S. Fox

Author
  • Posts

    8,052
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Laura S. Fox

  1. Laura S. Fox

    Resonance

    Ha-ha, I guess I knew people would dislike Abelard big time...
  2. Laura S. Fox

    Resonance

    Bastien and Lawrence might both be quite surprised with how their feelings evolve. Lawrence is definitely not used to such feelings. Anton will be a constant in the story, so you'll get more pieces for his role. Abe... he-he... little...
  3. Laura S. Fox

    Resonance

    Oh, he is. But that's not the hard part for him
  4. Laura S. Fox

    Resonance

    That book might not serve at deciphering, but... it is important in its own way - and making quite the appearance in the next chapter!
  5. Laura S. Fox

    Resonance

    And here comes the missing book... in the chapter I just posted!
  6. Laura S. Fox

    Resonance

    Lawrence loves keeping them on their toes, lol. What's wrong with Anton's current slippers?!
  7. Chapter Sixteen – Gaining a Partner A grey morning snuck through the tall, mullioned window, casting light patches on the carpeted floor. Lawrence woke with a start from a dream he couldn’t remember. He was alone, Bastien long gone, seemingly. How could his guest have moved so quietly that he didn’t wake up? Maybe, just maybe, he was letting his guard down too often for an investigator. To make sure he hadn’t lost his valuable clue – Lukas’s notebook – he checked its location first. Th
  8. No one has time for evil trees! Skarg - I have plans for the little guy!
  9. Yes, thank you for recalling that.
  10. Indeed they are
  11. Hey, did I mention... my middle name is actually HEA? Because if I didn't, I really need to say it! They are now getting closer and closer to close the past so they can return to the present. Most of it is on Theo's shoulders!
  12. We're getting closer and closer to the present, I promise!
  13. I intended to introduce a funny moment, since everything has been so dark for many chapters now... Glitter stands for Jack (It was his gift to Theodore, after all)
  14. Like Jack, I swear by glitter! I'm glad other people are in the same camp.
  15. Yep, the glitter was a gift from Jack - which Theo dismissed at the time of receiving it.
  16. Chapter Forty-Four – Lightness Would they be able to beat the odds? Vince knew that at any moment the forest would wake up from Skarg’s lullaby and then they would be doomed. Exerting every muscle and sinew in his body – his new body, that of a wolf – he reached the higher branches. From there, he didn’t need to climb the vertical surface of the bark. With agile moves, he jumped from one branch to another, checking from time-to-time on Jack’s dangling feet. “Vee, are you close?”
  17. Laura S. Fox

    Epilogue

    Thank you I'm happy you enjoyed it!
  18. Laura S. Fox

    Quick Study

    Bastien does slip a little, doesn't he? Don't believe for a moment that Lawrence, despite appreciating the attention, doesn't keep track of these slips...
  19. Laura S. Fox

    Quick Study

    Like a true investigator, Lawrence will follow each clue with dogged determination...
  20. Laura S. Fox

    Quick Study

    I have a whole farm of herrings, lol!
  21. Laura S. Fox

    Quick Study

    Lawrence is very observant and he pays attention to what is going on between Ali and Bastien. As the investigator he is, he will find the answer to this, as well - so the readers will learn of it all, as well.
  22. Laura S. Fox

    Quick Study

    And he was satisfied, too!
  23. Laura S. Fox

    Quick Study

    The mystery is bigger... than just a little jealousy. And I don't believe I'm giving spoilers when I'm saying this, because readers are already starting to suspect it anyway.
  24. Laura S. Fox

    Quick Study

    A pistol in his pocket, indeed! The mysterious word on the back on the photo will be of great importance. Lawrence is a big guy, and he is only just in his self-evaluation!
  25. Laura S. Fox

    Resonance

    Chapter Fifteen – Resonance In the end, he didn’t manage to convince Ali to give up on his truant ways for longer than an hour, but it fit Lawrence’s current interests just fine. Plato would have to wait while Lawrence made an attempt to peruse – if possible – the title Lukas had borrowed last. Ali had intrigued him with his recollection of Lukas’s apparent obsession with puzzles. Could it be that the late Veridien student had looked for a cipher? If he traced Lukas’s steps carefully, maybe
×
×
  • Create New...