-
Posts
333 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by JujuTheDruid
-
Zafiro As Kreyis leads me through his little palace, I can’t help but wonder how this is going to go down if I win in the arena. Am I gonna be tethered to this place forever? As sweet on the eyes as he is, I don’t want to be stuck here. I can barely sleep and I feel so crowded here! It is noisy all day and night. I’m exhausted and it has only been a few days! Why must this be so hard? Why couldn’t his powers be the answer? We walk by the door that leads to the ritual roo
-
Mekaias I trace along a coffee stain on the dining table with my claw. It has been two days now since the ritual was completed. I think I slept both those days away! I am ready to chat with Kreyis about sending a message to Norian. The longer I am out here, the more worried I get. I swear I can feel his worry for me! He needs to know I’m safe. I want to tell him about Kreyis…but that might not be allowed to keep this place and him a secret. I tilt my head as I hear whisp
-
The morning after the ritual Zafiro I can’t sleep. You would think that now that the voices are gone, I would get the best sleep of my life now. Instead of a million voices talking and fighting to be louder than the other, there is only one now. My own. I’m alone with my own thoughts now and honestly I can’t tell if that one is worse than the others. All I can think about is how I’ve lost everyone. I had a hand in their deaths and perhaps th
-
Mekaias When I open my eyes, I stare up at the canopy of my bed. I woke up a bit earlier than I needed to. Biting my bottom lip, I reach for my warming pillow and press my face into it. I miss Norian. I hope he’s doing well. I can only imagine the panic he must be going through since I am gone from the Icebox. I’ll have to ask Kreyis if he knows a way to send a private message to him. I want to message him and tell him how much I miss snuggling into him every nigh
-
Mekaias I narrow my eyes reading the chant I will have to say in the ritual. “What’s this last word?” I ask Kreyis. He looks over my shoulder as he takes the measurements of my waist. “That is siyot. It means ‘mind’.” I nod slowly and say the entire phrase slowly. “Ei sa onya lor kei li siyot.” “Welcome the flow to your mind,” Kreyis says. “At least that is the closest translation in English.” I also have a little drum I am supposed to constantly hit durin
-
Kreyis Perhaps I should have asked for the Interviewer to help move Zafiro. I know I could easily take him on but I’m more worried that he’ll run into the city. I read how much he escaped from U.U.P.P. officers back in his city. Maybe it’s not too late to call them back. “If it comes down to it, I could always put him to sleep again.” Kiat says that with a little wave of her fingers. Sophie frowns over in the dir
-
Mekaias I was very excited to keep learning new things but Kreyis put an end to that. A ship was going to attach itself to us. He looked rather annoyed with the interruption. “It’s his mother. She’s been quite a demanding handful leading up to this.” I shrug. “She just cares for her child,” I say. I miss my mother. The last I spoke to her was in the stone before leaving for the Icebox. She was less than thrilled
-
Mekaias I frown as we stand over Zafiro and Alex. “Do you think they’re lying?” I ask that to the Interviewer. They shrug. “They are breathing so I suppose we can take their word for it right now.” Kreyis had told us that Kiat has the ability to make people go to sleep. Something about the pads of her fingers have toxins that cause people to go to sleep. It was very strange to get on this ship and find our two friends just l
-
Mekaias It appears that I have gained Alex’s favor! The Interviewer is leading me to where they keep Zafiro. It’s rather out of the way from the rest of the prison. They have to use special bracelets to go through. It’s rather fancy. I can’t help but wonder if it’s for him or something else. That seems like a lot of stuff just for someone who is sick. Not a lot of guards here too. How has this prison not been ove
-
Thank you so much! I feel rather rusty haha but I'm glad you enjoy it 😊
-
Mekaias After that night, Zafiro’s cell looked like a tornado had swept through it. The holoscreen was broken in half. Blankets and pillows were thrown everywhere. Dents were on the metal walls. The actual glass wall looking into the cell had been broken in some areas. Some guards were there when I walked past. They were trying to clean up the mess. What happened? I’m so confused! He was dancing last I saw! I f
-
Zafiro Banderas “Zafiro, it is time to wake up.” I groan and try to keep sleeping. The source of the robotic voice pokes my back. “Up, up. Let us begin our day please.” I whine and turn to lay on my back. My eyes try to open but the sunlight blinds my eyes. A shadow appears over me and then I can see a little better. Blondie is here. She arches her brow at me. “You're going to
-
Two weeks later Mekaias I yelp as a door shuts behind me. It looks like I’m in some room with glass? I can’t see anything on the other side though. “Please stand against the wall across from the glass, please.” A voice speaks through an intercom. I quickly do as they ask. “Alright, we’ve got Mekaias, the Alentian who saved a whole planet and ended Firelight!” A few chuckles can be heard. They aren’t u
-
Norian Today I have been called in by the new Director of Sector four. I am not entirely sure what it could be about honestly. I mean I see her like...three times a week...but those are already planned! Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays are our meeting days. Today is Tuesday. Now I am technically supposed to be living my ‘retired’ life, but there is a slight setback. Mekaias is not exactly...trusted by U.U.P.P. He
-
6 months before the destruction of Firelight Kreyis Imon “Kreyis, now is not the time to falter!” I can’t move. She’s…she’s dead? Something shakes my shoulder but I still can’t move. No matter what I do, my healing magics do nothing to help Myri. She lays in front of me completely still. Not a single pulse of life can be felt. The only warmth comes from the red glow of my magic. I failed h
-
In the final tale of Zafiro, he is trapped with voices controlling his head. A familiar face joins him in the Icebox and his mother is doing all she can to help her child. Meanwhile, a new enemy is sneaking about the shadows that is threatening what remaining family he has left on earth!
-
Thank you for reading and your comments ^-^ ❤️
-
The Interviewer “Do you think he’ll be alright in there?” Alex asks me. I can only shrug. “All we can do is keep surveillance on him for now,” I say. “While this was what I wanted before, I can easily say it feels wrong.” Alex bites the tip of her thumb as she watches the computer screen. Every time Zafiro so much as moves a finger, a blinker lights up to try and bring your attention to the screen. “Because it is wrong,” She
-
Henson I frown as I stare at the theories on the board. We’re trying to figure out why the Burn killed himself. I said it was because he simply didn’t want to be captured. Alex believes he may have died to one of his killer machines. The Interviewer believes it was to push Zaf further into madness. I’d say it’s a mix of theirs and mine. The Interviewer is partly correct due to the information we gathered from the
-
Henson I try my best to ignore the banging on the glass. We’re back on the ship. We failed our mission after it was so close to being a success! So many lives are lost and there is nothing we can do to bring them back. “Let me out of here, carajo!” I wince at Zafiro’s yelling but keep ignoring him. He’s locked up in that little glass cage we made for situations like these. If he lost control in the fi
-
Zafiro The night before, we were told that we would be going out for another mission the next day. Normally there was at least a week between missions, so hearing that we’re going so soon was a surprise. Since it’s still a bit early, I decided to stop by Zee’s cell. After our little chat and his mentioning of his feelings, I couldn’t exactly ignore it. Honestly it wasn’t even to talk specifically about that. I just wanted to hangout with someone who isn’t trying to keep
-
Henson I narrow my eyes at my screen. Not one Director named Avery is in our system. Who the hell is this woman? The closest I can find on Zafiro’s mother is that she is suspected to be a previous thief named Sophie. Unfortunately it was never confirmed nor would it matter. She has vanished from the face of the earth for years now. Until now I suppose? She must have been working inside U.U.P.P. for years!
-
Zafiro I grit my teeth as I pull against the glowing energy chain connected to my brace. My wrists strain inside the brace, but I keep pulling as hard as I can. After a moment, I give up and fall against the wall gasping for air. I feel like a damn dog chained up here! As soon as I woke up again, I found myself in the same room where I talked with the therapist or whatever they are. A door opens and Blondie walks right in wi
-
Zafiro I see Zee watching me from the corner of my eye. It has been a quiet few days. I take it Anjak has told everyone what happened. Now they are too scared to speak to me. Not even Gus has shown up and he’s usually the sweetheart. “We were right.” My jaw clenches and I grip onto the straps across my chest. We’re headed for our next mission. I don’t even want to go this time. I don’t want to be here with these
-
The Interviewer My heart started racing as soon as I got the news. My request for a doctor went through! A planet by the name of Haonun has a race of floral-like humanoids. Supposedly there is a tea which may help stimulate the brain to heal itself. I had called for this treatment when Zafiro had told me about his visions. This has helped a lot of cases with those symptoms. Most cases had shown improvement and cures.
