Jump to content

JujuTheDruid

Author
  • Posts

    333
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JujuTheDruid

  1. Tobias Never in my life have I been shoved into a harpy’s purse. Never have I woken up and found myself freefalling in a dimension with flashing purple lights for hours. Never have I screamed for a minute straight before realizing that I was in some never ending hole of purple bullshit. And...never have I fucking been dumped out of a purse in front of Drulai and a bunch of random Spirits. Out of all that, I think I win the ‘Weirdest Bullshit’ award. I had planned to live
  2. Luno “How do I know I can trust you,” I ask, this time not bothering to hide my distrust. The Spirit Sailor shrugs. “I have nothing I could say that will prove anything to you. Only my status.” I tilt my head in question. “I am a servant of Drulai,” He says. “I am supposed to follow her wishes no matter the cost.” This sounds strange. He almost sounds reluctant to say all of this. Almost like he has rehearsed this line for so long. Does he not want to work under Drulai? I
  3. Tobias So I may have snuck a special surprise for Luno before I left. I really hope he sees it or that is really going to suck. Oh gods. What if one of the creatures tries to eat them? Fingers crossed on that never happening. Now onto the next thing in this life! I had asked Luno to let me out a couple of miles from Avelin. Thymestrys is a large world when you are all alone. I could go anywhere I want. Somewhere nice and filled with beaches near the north. Maybe even
  4. Drulai I frown at the spot Raiyo disappeared through his portal. It left a scorched up piece of my carpet. Seeing it would annoy me but I think it is understandable that other matters are more important. For instance, my child wishes to destroy everything and everyone for the sake of being at the head of all things in the universe. Why couldn’t Raiyo kill Morgoren when he had the chance? I understand his reasonings but that is pulling us all into the same ending! There are co
  5. Tobias When I woke up, I panicked again. At first it was because I was surrounded by a bunch of different animals, but when I saw that Luno was gone, I of course thought of the worse. Maybe I really should leave now. I know I said I would stay for a few days, but perhaps one night was enough. Well...I guess technically two nights outside since the days are backwards in the Sanctuary. To my relief, I find Luno outside. He is flying around the air so fast, I am worried abou
  6. Luno I am still so very tired. Maybe visiting the dragon so late was a bad idea. Tobias and I had been awake for so long and delaying sleep was not a good choice. The creatures did not know that so of course they woke me up early. Lucky for Tobias, they left him alone. To my dismay, I see that he is hiding his true self again. Frowning at that, I step outside. I thought I was being nice. I really wanted him to feel safe here. I swear I meant every word! Nobody was goi
  7. I wish I could get it as well lol
  8. Luno Kulu’s tongue tickles at my neck as he rubs his face a bit under my jaw. I laugh at his antics and help him put his tongue back in his mouth. “A shame we can never fix your tongue,” I say to him. “I bet you would like that wouldn’t you?” He only blinks at me with a dead stare. I smile and run my finger along the top of his head. It is the middle of the night in the Sanctuary, which means that it is the middle of the day outside. All the day creatures are sleeping; so
  9. He does hate Morgoren, but he doesn't remember just how much he hates him. Right now Raiyo only wanted to figure more information on what Morgoren's next move is.
  10. Tobias We are laying in bed together watching the animals putting on a weird show for Luno. At least that is what it looks like to me. They get into a spot outside of the shack and they start spinning around in circles and going crazy. Obviously Luno adores it. He constantly oohs and aahs it. A creature that has stepped up to ‘perform’ looks like some kind of ice monkey. It’s crystal clear tail twirls around shooting mini snowballs all over the place. It is in the middle of i
  11. Tobias I have been walking aimlessly for so long, Luno’s grip on the fur of my neck has become numb to me. He has not spoken since we were last in the city...if I can even call it that now. I rumble out to get his attention, hoping for some insight on whether or not I am going the right direction. I have only been walking in this direction based on memory. He does not move. It appears he may have actually fallen asleep. I supposed that is understandable but he can do that when we
  12. Damn you're really into baddie Raiyo aren't you? 🤣
  13. Luno I sit up in the bed and take deep breaths, groaning at the pain in my head. Enfi flies next to my hand. She looks up at me and starts chirping like crazy. She hops around me in a circle, chirping her little heart away. I smile at the imagery and reach out to hug her. “Oh Enfi!” I laugh and kiss the top of her head. Did I sleep? It feels like I just woke up from days of sleeping, but I was so aware of what was happening! The back of my head aches, as if something
  14. The Ancient Ones Havano is a strange land compared to Enfierna. Where Enfierna is dark and empty, Havano is bright and crowded. The wisps were the only ones that moved around the outside of the castle. There was nothing else to do on the surface. Up here high in the skies, the cloud city has Angels going back and forth like humans on their roads. Some of the Angels even fly off to different sections of the city. Yes, Havano would be best described as a city. There are so
  15. Ugh my heart! I'm glad you're loving it and I so badly want to spoil but I will not! Though I will say, Luno will hopefully get on your goodside soon enough!
  16. Omg xD it won't be ending right here! I promise! Next chapter will be coming soon!
  17. Tobias It has been two days after the great war with Raiyo. Apparently we are supposed to celebrate now. I suppose we should. As soon as Luno put Raiyo to sleep, all the black dots on the map had disappeared. When the Bancrofts had sent out a few scouts to different locations, they confirmed that all the humans were back. Most are confused after being brought back from the dead, which is understandable. I mean, if they weren’t, I would find them insane. Even the ones who weren’t
  18. This chapter ending was a little hard to write because of the same feelings you have! :c
  19. Two Days Later Tobias “Are you ready?” I ask. We are in our room at the moment. It is almost time for the sun to come out and we are waiting for us to be called down to leave. Luno shakes his head and leans back on a pillow. “My stomach feels like it wants to throw up,” He says. “I haven’t even eaten today!” I chuckle and sit next to him on the bed. “You haven’t slept either,” I say. “That is not good. Sleep now while you can. I am sure you have a couple of minutes.”
  20. Me too! But who knows what will happen...
  21. Haha yes of course! Perfect time!
  22. Luno After the Gods and Humans are distracted with talking about how to kill or stop Raiyo, I grab Tobias’ arm and pull him out of the scary room and into the hallway. A few guards look our way but one look from Tobias and they scramble somewhere else. As soon as they turn a corner, I reach up and smack Tobias hard on the chest. “You told me,” I almost cry out. “You promised me! You said we would never go to war in that FUCKING ROOM!” His eyes widen and he actually looks like
  23. Tobias Last night might have possibly been the longest night I have ever experienced. Luno was crying his eyes out in silence. He was scared out of his mind. So much so that he gave the option of him leaving far away so that no harm comes to me or any of the humans here. I immediately told him to fuck off with that statement. No way in hell am I letting him do something like that. Never have I ever fought a God; not even for practice. Most of them never bother with getting their
  24. Tobias “What the hell!” I step back and see the weird grey stains on Luno’s clothes. They are all over his arms and legs. The stains continue to grow as if it is some kind of liquid. “What is that?” I frown and carefully run my fingers over his jacket sleeve. He gives me a dazed look before looking down at his arms. “Oh,” He says in a monotone voice, “I’m bleeding.” “Bleeding?” I exclaim. At that, his eyes rollback and he collapses. I catch him before he reaches the g
  25. Luno “Why did you do it? Do you have any idea how awful this is? I cannot feel my own clothes on my skin; cannot even taste the rotted air that sits in this cell. All because you decided to do this to me.” I frown at the necklace. I have yet to touch it, but it is speaking. It is Raiyo’s voice. Based on what he is saying, I can tell he talking to Mother; or maybe about her? Either way, it is unsettling to hear since I know she recently died. Just as I am about to grab the necklac
×
×
  • Create New...