-
Posts
333 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by JujuTheDruid
-
Luno Soft lights pierce the darkness in my eyes. When I try to open my eyes, I find them being pulled back to sleep. The sound of a plate being set on a table pulls me from my slumber. I open my eyes and find myself staring at a white, marble table. On the table is a silver plate with a bowl of steaming water. When I try to lift my head, I feel a soreness that spreads all across my head and chest. Groaning at the pain, I still force myself to sit up. I blink a few
-
Me reading this as I just finished the next chapter :') Ahhhh thank you for reading! You came just in time for the next chapter! ❤️
-
Luno “Are you sure about this?” I frown. Laneer gives a firm nod. “As sure as I’ll ever be.” I bounce from toe to toe with stress. “This seems a bit drastic, don't you think?” I say. “I mean...this is your hair! It’s all pretty and long!” Tobias rolls his eyes and groans. “You are acting like this is some kind of kind of end of the world situation. Just cut his damn hair already!” Jutting my bottom lip out in a pout, I grab the portion of hair tied up into a bun. I sn
-
Through the Mirror of Memories
JujuTheDruid commented on JujuTheDruid's story chapter in Through the Mirror of Memories
Thanks for understanding 😊 -
Tobias We are still in this old desert palace. It is mostly by choice. I am not entirely sure where we are supposed to go now. We did the deed and so the quest is finished. What would be next for us? I would have preferred to leave this place after fake-Yinx’s death, but Laneer is still mourning. Luno is there to help keep him calm but magic won’t be able to heal that kind of damage. As sad as that may be, staying here is only going to delay his healing. At the moment
-
No Such Thing as Gods
JujuTheDruid commented on JujuTheDruid's story chapter in No Such Thing as Gods
Raiyo doesn't really know since he can't feel still, but yes he did become more powerful. His body has become weaker now because he is holding so much power. Also I am surprised you felt bad for Drulai 😯 I didn't exactly make her likable. -
The Ancient One Raiyo sleeps with his head hanging low. He has been asleep for quite awhile now. The stones from Drulai continue to push sleeping magics into his body. Every now and then he will wake up and lazily attempt to escape, but eventually he succumbs to sleep once again. I stand a few meters away from him, unsure of what to do. Do I free him? Do I leave him here? I know he would eventually free himself. When exactly would he be free, I wouldn’t know. It could
-
Laneer I breathe in Yinx’s smell; that same smell that used to relax me so long ago. How is this possible? How is he here? I saw him die and turn into Raiyo! My fingers tangle into his soft hair and I refuse to open my eyes. What if when I opened them again, he will disappear? What if this is all a dream? “Is this real?” Yinx whispers as he trembles against me. I shake my head but keep my nose in his neck. “I can’t tell,” I say. “Are you real?” Yinx leans back sli
-
Luno The desert feels like some other world! The pale, blue sand looks like it is not even real! How can the moon so something so beautiful? It doesn’t make any sense! It is so pretty here! Was I really missing so much from hiding from the moon? Something really nice about this place is that it is very open. I suppose that can also be awful in my case, but it helps me nerves with knowing that I can see any danger before it actually reaches me. After Tobias had asked t
-
Luno I bounce from foot to foot and pull on my fingers. “What do we do?” I call out to the both of them. Tobias and Laneer are standing near the edge of the forest. Apparently the moon is out in the sky when the sun should be there instead. Something is very wrong. I flinch slightly when Kulu’s tongue all of a sudden flicks against my collarbone. Did we do this? Did that beam of light absorb the sun somehow? What happened to the sun god? Does he know we did this to hi
-
Yeah writing through his perspective is always pretty creepy. I don't really enjoy it 😣
-
Tobias This was all quite a bit to unload… I almost died, apparently there are undead angels trying to kill us, Luno can apparently reverse curses, and the Spirit Sailor is actually Laneer Bancroft. Is there anything else that I’m missing? Oh right! When I had inspected the Moon Necklace, I saw that the strange empty space was no longer empty. A single small diamond was present. “Whoa! Did the light beam do that,” Luno gasped when I pointed it out. Laneer really d
-
The Champion of Drulai
JujuTheDruid commented on JujuTheDruid's story chapter in The Champion of Drulai
Nope! He only saw those three small memories from the previous chapter. The beginning of this is a flashback through Laneer but Luno did not see those memories. -
Over a thousand years ago Laneer Bancroft - The Spirit Sailor The air all of a sudden feels ice cold as I watch Yinx rise up through the beam on moonlight. The wolf whines and tries to transform but the silver chains that bind me prevent it. All I can do is stare as Yinx slowly drifts up to the sky. What is going on? What is the moon god trying to do? Is he taking Yinx away from me now? Yinx said he had a plan! A shape forms higher up in the beam. I can somewhat see it is
-
Tobias I frown and stare at the ceiling of my room. “Tobias!” A voice calls. “You need to wake up!” Am I...imagining things? Is this the god who saved me? “Tobi!” No...definitely not. The voice is not the same though they do sound rather distant. Am I hearing it outside? I push my blankets off and move to my window. Part of me thought that maybe I would find the god waiting in the shadows of the trees once again but sadly I am let down. “Please come back t
-
LOL that would be perfect wouldn't it? At first I thought you were talking about me xD but general Zhao was the giveaway that it wasn't. 🤣
-
Luno “Tobi!” I scream and run to jump in after him. Just as I am about to jump into the black water, a strong arm grabs me and pulls me back. “Don’t,” The Sailor says. “We can’t lose you too!” I don’t care! I need to save Tobias! I try my best to struggle out of his grip but I swear this spirit must be made out of stone! “Help him,” I plead. “Please!” The Spirit Sailor picks me up and twirls me around till I am behind him. I am about to turn back and jump into the
-
Can confirm, that was Raiyo 😋 Omg imagine if I really made Laneer into Tobias! I would be too sad since he's fallen for Luno
-
Tobias What is happening? I’m..floating? It is not on water. I would know that feeling anywhere. What is this stuff? When I move my hand in front of my face, I can’t even see it. It is so dark in here, I surprise myself when I end up touching my face. No not water. I can breathe it in. A sound also fills in the background of the darkness. It sounds like someone is exhaling. It is soft and quiet; almost calming. There must be some kind of light source somewhere! Nothin
-
Luno The first time I wake up, it is because I can feel a chill in the air. Not a normal one. Where is it coming from? Careful not to wake Kulu on his little pillow, I slip out of the bed and tiptoe my way to the sheet that is my makeshift door. Trying my best to keep quiet, I peel the door back just a pinch, just incase the tent has collapsed on the other side. Highly unlikely, but can’t be too careful, right? I find the source instantly. The Spirit Sailor is sitting
-
Tobias I am surprised we have even made it this far honestly. The Spirit Sailor seemed quite adamant about doing this quest. I honestly thought that maybe he would force us to join him on his duties since he refuses to do said quest but here he is, walking behind us and he hasn’t made a move to leave. That is all fine and dandy, I suppose, but there is something else that has been a bit of a bother. A voice scratches in the back of my mind. It echoes as if it is a voice far behind us
-
Luno “So how are we doing this,” I ask Tobias. He tosses a bag onto the Spirit Sailor’s boat. “We are supposed to teleport to the closest body of water to the forest,” He says before offering his hand to me. I take it and step onto the boat. “After that, it will be a long ass walk to said forest.” Looking over at the palace, I try and see if the Spirit Sailor is on his way yet or not. “What do you think we are going to find there?” I ask. “Drulai said it was dangerous
-
Luno Well! The last few hours have been rather nice! Stressful...but nice! There is so much that Drulai said, I am not even sure I remembered anything! Apparently there is a dead forest we have to go through, but we might die there? Sounds lovely… Speaking of lovely, Tobi is so sweet! I always knew he was such a softie, but I think this takes the cake. For someone who tries to come off as some jerk to everyone else, he sure is a bit of a lovebug. I am guessing it
-
Tobias “So I am guessing the Spirit Sailor would bring us...here since it is closer to your forest.” I point to a small lake that is a few miles away from a dark cloud on a map. Drulai nods at my words. “Do you know where exactly the special pond is,” I ask. She leans over the table, staring at the dark cloud and running her fingers along it. “It should be near the center,” She says. “Though, you do not really need to know any of this information. I will be giving it all
