Jump to content

JujuTheDruid

Author
  • Posts

    333
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JujuTheDruid

  1. Luno The days that have passed since the death of Mother have gone by rather quickly. Surely that should not be the case. When Monie and Viktor died, the days after felt long. Maybe something is wrong with me. I even blinded that poor man! I should be feeling awful like I did in Varen. Well I do feel awful, but not at all like I did before. This time it feels different. Like something closer to me was lost. My family. Tobias keeps an arm around me as we travel towards Avelin.
  2. Days Later ~ Present Day of Chapter One The Ancient Ones The ride to the boat is silent once again. The massacre of the Angels almost seems as though it had never happened. As if all the piles of golden dust that sits on the surface of the ocean is not truly there. Simple illusions that we are all choosing to ignore. Perhaps the only thing that tells us that time has not frozen over is Drulai’s home. During the attack, she had created an icy globe around her floating palace.
  3. Two Days Later Tobias Maybe I was a little harsh that day when we stopped by the first town. Most people would not even so mad about what I said! They would have listened to my words and they would not ever cross me again. I have done this plenty of times before. More times than I can count even! So why is it that I feel like the worst shit that has ever walked on Thymestrys? Luno has completely gone silent now. I could tell he wants to talk to me again but everytime he looks
  4. Luno I get that family is important, but I almost rolled my eyes when King Twine said that Avelin had a connection to Violette. Constantly hearing the siblings go on and on about their family is getting rather old. I will say though, the mention of Laneer was interesting. Again, it sparks another thing inside me that seriously feels as though I have heard that name before. Maybe I should ask Tobias about it. At the moment, we have been given a room to sleep in for the night. Tobi
  5. Luno I have not moved from the bench I created. Who knows how long I have chosen to stay here. It feels like hours, but in reality, it is most likely minutes. Holding my hand in front of me, I conjure a small ball of fire over my palm. Frowning, I stare into the magical fire. For years, I have been afraid of using this one element. It burns everything it touches. All that comes from fire is smoke and ash. Both are able to snuff out the air from any poor soul that is surrounded by
  6. Luno The three strangers pull Tobias into a room. They are most likely going to plan out how to get that necklace. I am not entirely sure how a necklace is supposed to help us bring back all the humans, but if the Mother Goddess says it will, then we had better get it. While they brainstorm over all of that, I am left wondering why the Mother Goddess did not bring the necklace herself. Nor did she say why we needed the necklace. Surely she would have told someone how it works. No
  7. Luno “Did he really do that?” I gasp. Vlad has been sharing the story of the Circle of Wolves as we have been walking to Halehigh. It is a bit strange to learn about the story of the city as you are on your way there. “He did,” Vlad says. “He really massacred all those innocent lives, just to prove a point to some rulers.” I frown and look up at Tobias. Surely he would have something to say about this. Unfortunately, he holds a steady face that hides any emotion. He just star
  8. 700 Years Ago Villie - The Servant Boy My name is Villie. I am sixteen years old and when I was an born, I was found by the former Queen of the time. She allowed me a place in her castle. There, I became a servant. I live in the great city of Halehigh. A city that sits at the base of one of Thymestrys’ tallest mountains. Halehigh was once ruled by a Queen. Six years after she took me in, her castle was infiltrated by another kingdom. A kingdom full of Bancrofts. I never quite
  9. Tobias Luno’s eyes are wide open in fear. I do not think I have ever seen anyone so scared of Angels. Most people think they are good; that they are protectors of the living and those who will safely bring you into the afterlife for “trial”. No, not this time. Luno knows the truth. I have warned him enough about them. Not only has he heard these warnings, but he has listened. Most will hear from us, telling the humans of how dangerous the Angels truly are. Yet, they never listen. The
  10. Oh no! Ya got me! ...or did you? You'll find out soon
  11. Luno As much as I did not want to, I had to interfere with that whole encounter. Tobias was just itching to pull the trigger on his pistol. For all I know, Vlad and his spies could be dead right now. Tobias’ entire energy was on edge and ready to attack. Of course I had to do something! It is not like a put a whole bunch of calming magic into Tobias. It was only a little bit! I swear! Now we are being followed by Vlad and the two women. Those two look rather scary. Especially for
  12. Luno Thankfully, I do not have to search very far for Tobias. He is standing just across the frozen lake. Since he is alone, I can only assume the other Demons have retreated back into their portals. To my surprise, Enfi is perched on his shoulder. She is rubbing her face along the places his horns and hair meet together. He looks particularly annoyed by her affection at the moment. It makes me laugh to myself when I see that. Tobias said that the horns were made from splitting t
  13. Luno “We should pull them out of the hole right?” I ask, a bit unsure, and still feeling gross and nasty. Tobias nods while looking down at them. I feel a bit bad about feeling grossed out, but you can’t exactly blame me right? I just fell on top of cold, dead bodies. Shivering again at the thought, I wrap my arms around myself to calm my nerves. What kind of evil thing dumps all these people into a hole? Why were they even in a hole? It is strange. I am pretty sure a sma
  14. Luno - The Star “What is wrong with the nickname?” I pout. Sadly Tobias can’t see it because he is walking ahead of me. He huffs and shakes his head. “It is a stupid name. Do not call me it again.” Smiling, I glance up at Enfi. She soars above us in circles, keeping her eyes open for any danger. I like to think that deep down, Tobias secretly likes the nickname I gave him. I would think it was normal. Viktor and Moni had both given me a nickname. I will forever cherish it and
  15. Oh oops! Thanks for letting me know! Also thanks for reading ❤️
  16. Wow! You are just in luck that I am starting this story now haha Thanks for reading! ❤️
  17. One Week Earlier Tobias - The Demon “Rise and shine!” A voice sings. Groaning at the intrusion, I turn into my pillow and pull the blanket up to hide myself from the light. “Aww, come on!” The voice calls. “We’ve got lives to save!” I grumble out an excuse to stay in bed longer, though I doubt Luno would be able to understand me. “No wonder you can turn into a tiger,” He laughs. “You try and sleep all day like one.” At that I lazily open an eye at him. How dare t
  18. The Ancient Ones - Servants of Raiyo Master Raiyo has been called by the Mother Goddess, Drulai. Normally he would never answer to such callings. He does not like the other Gods. He hates them. Lately, Raiyo has been planning things. Things he will not share with us. We think we have some idea of what it might be. Of course, we will never ask. Raiyo does not really speak to us like he used to. Not how he did before he died. He does things without ever discussing them with others.
  19. Picking up from the ending of Part 1, Luno and Tobias must work together to defeat the great evil that threatens the lands of Thymestrys. What could stand in their way? An Angel? A Demon? A God? A mix of the two?
  20. JujuTheDruid

    Reignited

    Haha I'm glad you loved it! Still makes me all excited that people still like Mekaias I really should add him to another story or make another adventure for him entirely. Maybe both!
  21. oh god it really does look like that doesn't it? Especially with that Yinx story... As for Zafiro not explaining anything...he wasn't allowed to...that's all I can say! Thanks for reading!
  22. Mekaias I yelp and swat Norian away. “Stop biting my butt!” I frown. He giggles and pulls me into lap. “But it’s so biteable!” I huff and cross my arms. “I’ll be fine Mekaias,” Norian smiles and leans down to kiss my cheek. All of a sudden he isn’t trying to distract me… “But what if you don’t?” I frown. “I seriously think you should stay.” Norian chuckles and pulls me into a hug. It only calms down a little bit. Not a lot, but just a little bit. Definitely not enough
  23. Man now I feel bad! Not exactly, Yinx and Laneer bad, but close enough just from this comment Ok i'll give a small hint for next story... Zafiro was given time to say goodbye. As for who gave him time...I can't say. I promise it will come after the Raiyo story though!
  24. Zafiro The helicopter is still chasing me! They usually give up after awhile but it is still looking for me! Why? I killed the bastard. What more could they possibly want? “You commited a murder in front of them.” “...they do not like that, do they?” “No, no they do not.” With a curse under my breath, I hide behind the armored truck. I am hoping the helicopter will fly over and miss me. I do keep myself ready just incase. Since I am here, I grab some things since I lost
  25. Lol I plan on posting Mekaias' side to this chapter! You shall see the Alien's thoughts soon enough As for the chip, it will leave some permanent damage unfortunately. The question now, is how much more until he gets it out?
×
×
  • Create New...