-
Posts
333 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by JujuTheDruid
-
Officer Henson I scroll through the report with a frown on my face. “You think he’s lying now?” Alex asks while bouncing her foot. She doesn’t look up at me when she says that. She’s too busy setting up the plan for our next mission. “Unfortunately, no,” I say. “However you should’ve waited until I had given the go ahead. I still outrank you and you need to run everything by me. Sending a scout without my knowledge could have led to them leaving th
-
Zafiro “Fuck, Zee!” I pant and grip onto the shower divider. “Give me a second,” I whine. He doesn’t stop and keeps slamming into me. “Can’t help it” He huffs with a laugh. “You looked fine as hell beating on those officers.” I adjust my grip and hook my arm on top of the divider. All I can do is take Zee’s assault. It kind of hurts since I can’t even touch the ground right now. He has one
-
Hahaha I wouldn't really want to meet any of them either to be honest. Thank you for reading ❤️ I'm glad you enjoyed it!
-
The Interviewer As soon as I press the button on the recorder, I start with the first question. “What made you come back?” I ask. Like the others, Zafiro called to begin the session again. I’m a bit surprised it only took four days. Usually it takes a few weeks before the others had shown up again. “I saw something during the mission,” He says while staring at the ceiling. “It was…amazing. Beautiful! Like nothing I have ever
-
Zafiro Today is our first mission. Henson said it would be easy, which is nice I guess. After that thing with the Interviewer two days ago, I’ve been feeling like crap. We have a few hours before we leave the prison. We are supposed to wait till it is nighttime in sector seventeen. That only leaves me time to freak out about what the hell was in that room. That person was weird. They were some kind of alien. I ga
-
Zafiro So I got my ass handed to me. I mean I knew I wasn’t a fighter but damn! It was hand to hand combat today and man was that rough! My whole body aches and I just want to lay down and never move again. Possibly cry as well. Not at all confident in my fighting ability. Leave with a gun then it should maybe be no problem. As soon as I lose that, I’m dead. I mean I did learn a few moves.
-
Zafiro I pant and lean my head back. My legs are a bit tired but I won't stop. My hands grip onto the legs of the guy underneath me and I keep bouncing. Sweat rolls down my body and I groan when the guy’s dick brushes against parts that make my legs shake. “Fuck,” The dude moans. “Don’t stop!” I lean forward and cover his mouth with my hand to shut him up. I shush him, pretending I don’t want to get caught.
-
Your comments are really nice motivation for writing haha wanted to thank you for it!
-
Zafiro Surprise, surprise! I was once again called to Henson’s office the next day. It was after everyone’s tryouts so I was wide awake. As I was nearing his office, I heard him speaking to someone on a holoscreen. “The mission is yours,” A woman says. “All you gotta do is prepare your criminals to find him.” Officer Henson is quiet for a moment. “What’s bothering you,” She asks. “I thought that would’ve been fun
-
definitely the augmentation there
-
Zafiro I fall out of bed gasping for air! I grab my blanket, pulling it further off the bed and smush it against my face. I breathe hard into it. All I hear is my heartbeat pounding while the voices whisper in the darkness of my cell. “All your fault.” “They are gone because of you!” “Everyone could still be alive if you hadn’t fought back!” “Everything is your fault.” “Being here is your fault.” “Roy moving on
-
Zafiro It has gotten to the point where I’m starting to convince myself that things in the past never happened. I keep thinking that Cody isn’t dead. Somehow he must be alive and knows I’m up here. Surely planning something just as painful as last time. Yet when I check the holo screens for footage of that night, I see as clear as day that he is dead. I’m surprised they kept the cameras on for so long. Making people see a man choke to d
-
Zafiro I don’t think I have ever been so scared. The worst before was when I was terrified for the lives of my loved ones on Earth. With how they turned out, I fear this won’t go so great either. I’m not even sure what’s real or what isn’t anymore. Do I even have friends? Eh I guess Zee and Charlie did show up in that closet like they cared. I suppose that must be real. Did I actually fuck around with Zee? I supp
-
When I first made him, Harley and Catwoman were def inspirations hehe
-
Zafiro Today I am going to see Tin Can. I’ve been dreading it the last few days. The only thing that seemed to help keep my mind off it was training under our fancy new director. Barely. The fuck am I supposed to say to him? No matter how many times I run it through my head, I find myself wanting to stop this. I don’t want to end our little thing between us. At the same time, I don’t want to. I want to keep the h
-
Zafiro Waking up today was a pleasant change. I actually had a good night's sleep after so long. I suppose a good fuck was what I needed. Somehow feeling myself wanting more and to go again. I had to go back to my cell last night obviously. As risky as it was to do it in Zee’s place, I still can’t be called missing from mine. They would definitely bring attention. Yawning, I stretch and turn on my music. Wow! I didn’t even h
-
Zafiro The days seem to flow into the next. Everything feels more or less the same. It’s a rather steady schedule that doesn’t change much at all. It starts off with breakfast with Maksim. He’s definitely the leader. Maybe not over the whole prison, though I’m not sure on that one. Our group looks up to him at all times. Like how I was in Sector four, I go with the flow and do as I please. Just like on Sector Four, Maksim lets me do as
-
Zafiro When I open my eyes, I find myself staring up at dim lights in the ceiling. My head feels awfully tight right now. Or something is wrapped around my head? I whine at the sore feeling in my body as I try to sit up. “You should keep laying down,” A man says across the room. It’s my doctor. So I didn’t exactly realize I would be put under almost immediately. I had hoped to set up an appointment or something b
-
He'll take two!
-
Zafiro I smile and brush my hair in front of my bathroom mirror. Oh should I do my eyeliner like I used to before? Maybe he’ll like seeing that again!. Yes that needs to be done. I can’t let him think being here is affecting me. Should I cut my hair? It’s not that long compared to before. I think that’s all fine and dandy. Fuck I hope he’s wearing something that hugs his chest tight today! Oh I wonder how this will work.
-
Present day Zafiro Music blasts in my cell. No thoughts need to be in my head. Only feelings here. By feelings I mean my fists meeting the punching bag. I’m not sure where the hell they managed to find one that could handle my strength but I’ll take it. Got strips of my pillowcase wrapped up around my hands to save them from too much damage. I would prefer to do the least amount of damage to myself as possible. Already got too many scar
- 2 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
-
Two days before Zafiro was sent to the moon Atticus Henson Today we have been assigned with capturing some thief on Earth. Apparently our great leaders of the United Universal Peace Protection think it best that we spend resources and men on…some son of a gang leader. Lovely money spent I guess. At the moment, me and a few of my soldiers are camped out around a nightclub. We had gotten word that Arturo would be celebrating his son’s ret
-
It was my first story and it definitely has a special place in my heart 😄 I still need to edit and fix up part two of that which...my lazy brain keeps me from doing lol but I hope you enjoy it!
-
Aww it's nice to hear from you again! Slowly getting back into the hang of things :3
-
Albert Jenkins “Alright so let’s see here,” Cortez spins in his chair with his datapad in his hands, his pen bouncing along the side of it. “This one here is Zafiro Banderas,” He continues. “Age twenty, lived on Earth and stayed in Sector 4. He is a thief who stole from different people and government property. He had a large part in the gang war in the city last month. He had publicly killed the leader of the attack and resisted arrest.” Glancing up from his tablet with all the d
