c081huang
Poet-
Posts
74 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by c081huang
-
After about a week, I finally managed to finish the previous 11 books and finish this one up to this chapter. I really like the premise of the story, even though at times I feel a bit awkward at the teen sex parts of the story (maybe cause I'm traditional and from the east, who knows). Other than that, I really adore the Curries, almost to the point where I wish I was part of their family. Keep up the greaf job, Bill. Can't wait to read more from you!
-
The Drop in Centre
c081huang replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
tim, I'm very glad you're back home with Michael. Hope this coming weekend will be better for you two! Some of us show our love to each other by cooking for them, some others show their love by making sure we don't cook ourselves instead.. 😶 -
The Drop in Centre
c081huang replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Oh no tim!!! Sending lots of love to you both, hope y'all are alright in the end ❤️ -
The Drop in Centre
c081huang replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Hi DiC! Haven't been here in quite a while. Things keep getting busier at work, and last night was the first time I went out with any friend since New Year. I'm getting less and less social nowadays hmm Hope y'all have a great weekend -
The Drop in Centre
c081huang replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Honestly, I kinda fear for those who do without a lot of sleep and need to be involved in dangerous situations as part of their job. Not sure which part of the police force you were in, though, but most parts need the officers to always be alert. I may need to hit up a police station or two and ask them for tips.. Been eating mostly healthy, I guess it helps. I used to dislike coffee, but by last Wednesday it has been a lifesaver. I could just skip my morning gym and get more sleep, but I don't feel energetic without any workout in the morning. This is confusing 😶 Man..can't wait till this project is over. The higher-ups are too greedy to reject this soul-sucking project. Us lowly staff are the ones suffering. -
The Drop in Centre
c081huang replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good afternoon loves.. Been a hard week so far with a new second job and 12-hour days for the next few months. What a life.. Hope yall have a good weekend. My Saturday's been mostly just catching up with sleep. Need to find a way to function with 5 hours of sleep every day.. Any tips? -
The Drop in Centre
c081huang replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
It's always dangerous to not heed some extreme weather warning, even when it turns out to be false. Late last year, my country's meteorological centre issued a number of tsunami warnings, and they turned out to be very big waves (not an actual tsunami). However, when they issued another tsunami warning yet nobody actually listened, the predicted tsunami actually striked. Lots of casualties, very scary. -
The Drop in Centre
c081huang replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
*also waves* and I'm K. Hi there. Evening all! Just woke up, gonna be a long 12-hours day ahead. Hope your Sunday has been great, and you're all are having a nice Sunday evening resting before Monday storm tomorrow. Time to face my Monday...hmmm -
The Drop in Centre
c081huang replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Anyone who lives/works with babies and toddlers, and who does a good job without losing their mind is really something... -
The Drop in Centre
c081huang replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Also, congratulations to you and them, molly! -
The Drop in Centre
c081huang replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Would it be appropriate to say that I suffer from an annoying case of being finicky? I know I am quite particular...and not in a good way.. Hello everyone! Hope you have a relaxing Sunday coming up. Mine has been tiring. Who knows that dealing with a 3-year old human for a few hours can be more tiring than working out?? My nephew is a beast 😶 -
The Drop in Centre
c081huang replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Have a superb Saturday everyone. Mine was boring, only a 4-hour class (slept through literally half of it) and spent the rest of the day re-reading The Age of Innocence. For those living further north or south of the warm tropics, hope the weather is alright with yall -
The Drop in Centre
c081huang replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Oh I always refuse to go in a car with someone smoking in it. I ban anyone smoking in mine whenever I drive, and if they start to smoke, I would pull over and ask them to get out. The smell is...ugh -
The Drop in Centre
c081huang replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Definitely. Hope next week will be much better for you! Nights yall -
Yep, have read them all before. Keep it up
-
The Drop in Centre
c081huang replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'd rather think of it as like a hope or a prayer. If I'm not lazy I would usually type "Hope you have a nice day!" but most of the time it's just "Have a nice day!!". I'm definitely struggling with this. I'm quite a proud person at times.. The regret always comes late. -
Good one, here. I'd love to read more from you.
-
The Drop in Centre
c081huang replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Late to the party but this is so lovely ❤️ You're a lucky man.. Morning y'all, have an awesome Friday! Survived on a 4-hours sleep and went through auditing work and teaching work throughout the day. Gotta go home and collapse to bed straight away now hmmm -
The Drop in Centre
c081huang replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Yeah, accounting student/intern in the morning, private tuition teacher in the evening. I teach high school and pre-u maths, and let me tell you, almost everyday a student makes me wonder how did they finish primary school. 🤦♂️ -
The Drop in Centre
c081huang replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Indeed. Hugs to y'all before I go to bed @Thorn Wilde Get well soon!! Drink lots of tea, it always helps me Hope you all have a productive Thursday. Mine was definitely productive...and stressful. Dealing with human-demon hybrids with (sometimes) subpar intelligence called teenagers all day can be stressful. Sigh.. -
The Drop in Centre
c081huang replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
But on a more serious note, be safe y'all. Bad weather can be deadly given the wrong situation.. -
The Drop in Centre
c081huang replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good luck with that!! 💪 Y'all are talking about snow and ice and suffering.. Come to the tropics, it's warm all year round -
The Drop in Centre
c081huang replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Way to go!! This is brilliant 😂 -
The Drop in Centre
c081huang replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Your post intrigued me to read @MacGreg's story, and I really like it. I rarely read 2nd person POV stories, let alone attempting to write anything using that POV. When I do read those kind of stories, though, it really helps me to get into the story fast (if it's done properly). -
The Drop in Centre
c081huang replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Hi all! Have a great day today, or at least better than mine. Families are hard to deal with, but thankfully Lunar New Year tradition here lasts only a day. Ready to go to sleep now.. Also, @Thorn Wilde get well soon
