-
Posts
4,766 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Mrsgnomie
-
Instead of going to the gym on Wednesday, I decided to take my run to the great outdoors. Typically, I used a treadmill when running because I enjoyed being able to control my distance, track calories, pick a specific incline, and set a consistent pace. But sometimes a change of scenery is beneficial. Benson Park was a beautiful park with lots of running trails and beautiful trees that were in full bloom. It was everything you’d imagine in a perfect park—runners and walkers waving at each ot
- 24 comments
-
- 116
-
-
-
-
-
Let's talk about standards
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Let's talk about standards
Somehow, I agree lol- 25 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
I don’t know if he ‘expected’ it, but he was obviously gonna try (and he did)
- 30 comments
-
- 13
-
-
Let's talk about standards
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Let's talk about standards
Clearly @empresslovesreading does! lol- 25 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
Let's talk about standards
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Let's talk about standards
I’d probably pass out right there and drown.- 25 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
Let's talk about standards
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Let's talk about standards
Feel free to send me a PM or email me with a clip where my errors are, it doesn’t hurt my feelings. Grammar is not my strong suit lol. Just don’t blast me in front of everyone 😏- 25 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
Let's talk about standards
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Let's talk about standards
Thanks for catching that. When I was trying to post my computer froze and I must have over judge how much was already copy/pasted into GA, but I fixed it.- 25 comments
-
- 15
-
-
Let's talk about standards
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Let's talk about standards
I do think his ‘look’ during brunch accurately represents the last 18 hours of his life lol.- 25 comments
-
- 20
-
-
-
“Oh-my-fucking-god! Allé, I’m not here! Do not tell him I’m with you!” I yelled in a sudden panic. The last thing I wanted was for Shane to see me hiding in the cargo area of a minivan. If I wasn't already his main shooting target then this would surely shoot me right to the top. This was hands down the worst walk of shame I’d ever experienced. I noticed a couple of blankets. I could feel the car slow down so I frantically covered myself and laid in wait, again. My blood and adrenaline w
- 25 comments
-
- 108
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Or maybe you purposely forget the events that led you to where you ended up. I guess we’ll see! 😉
- 17 comments
-
- 12
-
-
Donovan couldn't get off that easy, so of course Shane is right there! lol. Poor guy. I guess it's karma for ever thinking that a romper is a good idea. If there's one thing that this chapter and the last chapter proves, is that a romper is not a good idea. Fun for us...but not a good idea. I wonder if Donovan will learn from his mistakes...both Shane and the romper lol
- 17 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
Remembering everything you did...and who you did it with. Spotted by the roomate and coffee with the neighbor, that's one hell of a walk.
- 17 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
-
Where’s the rule of physics that says you’ll wake up in the same emotional state as when you went to sleep? Why is that not a rule? It really should be. Waking up with the clarity you only get after a few hours of sleep, lack of alcohol, and the return of normal hormone levels is not that great. Especially when you’re still in bed with the biggest asshole of all time and most of your memory intact. I knew I needed to leave. Correction, I knew I should’ve never—fuck! I shouldn’t be where I w
- 17 comments
-
- 113
-
-
-
-
-
-
I make no promises and I have no idea how you’ll feel about the rest of the chapter. Hopefully it’s redeemable, I guess we’ll find out.
- 30 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
-
There's definitely going to be some feelings.
- 30 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
-
Sometimes hate sex is hot. So much pent up passion.
- 30 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
I agree, but I think the constant rejection played a big part, also. By the end of the night, I doubt it really mattered. It is amazing how alcohol affects everyone differently. I guess we'll have to wait and see how he feels about his decision in the morning.
- 30 comments
-
- 19
-
-
-
There were two reasons I followed him to the dance floor. One, I was drunk. I’m not sure, but I think my drink count was in the double digits. Two, he was dragging me behind him, which meant I was unlawfully hypnotized by his beautiful backside. We danced and every time he got too close, I’d step away, and when he touched me, I’d brush him off. After, what felt like the hundredth brush off, he leaned in and spoke softly into my ear. “Why are you doing that?” Flabbergasted by the sinc
- 30 comments
-
- 108
-
-
-
-
-
And it’s not even over yet So many missed opportunities. Poor Drew.
- 13 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
Interesting theory 🤔 😏
- 13 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
We were standing outside of the club anxiously waiting for Drew, Aaron, and Kurt to arrive. It was a busy night and the line was already stretched down the street. We hadn’t been waiting for more than a couple of minutes before I saw them walking toward us. It was like a slow motion movie—Aaron was in front with Drew and Kurt on either side of him, but they weren’t just walking, oh no, they were swinging their hips and exaggerating their steps like runway models. As soon as they arrived,
- 13 comments
-
- 108
-
-
-
-
-
-
You have no idea how hard I laughed at this comment. You’ll find out soon enough. @mfa607 I literally cannot wait til they read the events to come.
- 11 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
-
Thanks. I'm glad. I was nervous to post such a short chapter.
- 11 comments
-
- 14
-
-
Of course you do! we’ll see what happens
- 11 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
-
My bedroom was freakishly large compared to the moderate size of the house as a whole. One corner of the room was devoted solely to fashion preparation with ten feet of mirrors on two walls, which met each other in the corner. It was basically the perfect place to get ready for anything—an event, a date, the gym, a trip to the market, and with a little patience, it was large enough to accommodate six men. That corner of paradise was essentially the only reason we met at my house. Well, that
- 11 comments
-
- 101
-
-
-
-
-
