Jump to content

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,767
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. I dunno, I usually post every 3-4 days-Ish? I don’t wanna post too quickly since I still have a chapter or two left to write. I like having a handful of chapters in my pocket, keeps the heat off me lol
  2. My job was a mixture of presentations, meetings, working from my office, and supervising job sites. I was glad to be stuck in the office Monday since my neck looked worse than it did Sunday and July isn’t the month to sport a turtleneck without losing potential clients because they’ll think you’re a whacko. The whole day passed quickly—the way it does under the looming pressure of deadlines. Before I knew it, I was going out the door and on my way to practice. I checked my phone a few times
  3. Yep! I’m close to wrapping up Three stikes, then I’ll be getting back to SYWM. Gotta see what drama unfolds when they get back home. Jealous co-workers, Charlie’s dad, etc.
  4. I think we'll find out next chapter...or the one after (can't remember the order). Donovan hasn't talked about his parents and there's no real reason why. They live a ways away. They get along and have always been supportive of him. I have a chapter or two left before I'm completely done, I'll see what I can do.
  5. I thought about it, but I also think it would be interesting to see it go down without the support of DONNAS. Butch night.
  6. Edited: Totally wrote on the wrong quote.
  7. Eventually! lol
  8. Mircles! That’s all I can say!
  9. I think there’s truth in that. I’m not sure that Shane can accurately express himself, yet. And Donovan, although coming to terms with his feelings for Shane, still has trust issues. So it makes sense
  10. It was Sunday morning and I decided to text Drew, Aaron, and Kurt. [Shane]: Hey, guys. Since we haven’t gotten together for a while and I miss you, how about doing breakfast or lunch? At least, that’s what I told them. They didn’t need to know the truth—Donovan was working and I needed to distract myself. It wasn’t until I stepped out of the shower that I regretted making plans with them. It wasn’t them, it was the fact it looked like Donovan had beaten my neck and chest with a g
  11. Do you need more time to marinate? Or can I post the next chapter?
  12. Mrsgnomie

    First Dates

    Totally slow. No rushing here lol.
  13. Mrsgnomie

    A long work week

    Sure, we all say that...until we're stupid in love with someone. Then all rational thought disappears and we're left with nothing but cringy memories.
  14. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 10

    I cannot imagine what she could do for redemption. Mostly, I don’t think she cares enough to try
  15. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 10

    I do not like her in a boat, I do not like her with a goat. I do not like her Sam I am, I do not like that wretched maman!
  16. I agree. He’s definitely not dumb, but you can run a successful business and still be stunted emotionally lol. Lots of people are 😏
  17. Mrsgnomie

    Tink Party

    My god...terrifying lol
  18. Definitely the story
  19. They definitely have a ways to go, but I agree, they're getting there. Children need baby steps
  20. This was the quote I was looking for, for the chapter title, dangit!
  21. He was sitting on the ground with his back against the front door. As I approached him, I saw he had a book or something in his hands. I was trying to get a better look at it when he held it up to me—it was the coloring book I’d given him a few weeks back. “I guess I still need practice. I’m not good at staying within the lines.” He stood and smiled sadly as he moved so I could unlocked the door. It was kinda sweet that he still had the coloring book I’d given him as a joke. He even
  22. Mrsgnomie

    A long work week

    STD results aren't in yet. I'm gonna blame Gordy and Shane for being dumbasses but in all reality, (gonna be super honest here) I totally didn't think that through lol. Also, 100% Shane struggles with expressing himself in general, but especially with Donovan. Shane is trying though, the second Donovan hung up he jumped in his truck and tried to find him, then waited at his house. I guess we'll see what happens next chapter...
  23. Mrsgnomie

    A long work week

    I think Donovan definitely has his own insecurities and deeper issues that he’s taking out on shane.
  24. I've read several stories where it's obvious the author is trying to be funny but it doesn't come across. So this...is such a compliment.
  25. I agree, I love the bro date. As for Jesse asking Colin to cancel, I get it, there's underlying jealousy and Colin and Charlie spend a lot of time together. I could go either way. I definitely don't think less of Jesse for asking, though.
×
×
  • Create New...