-
Posts
4,766 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Mrsgnomie
-
Chapter 10 - The breakup
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 10 - The breakup
WHAT?!! You’ve never read it through? Oh man.- 19 comments
-
- 17
-
-
* * COLIN * * I’m standing in front of the mirror and trying to finish getting ready for dinner. It’s not any dinner; it’s the ‘Meet the Parents’ dinner. Charlie doesn’t seem nervous at all, in fact, he’s so beside himself with excitement, he can’t hold still for more than a few seconds. One second, he’s sitting on the bed, then he’s standing next to me, then he’s pacing around the room, sitting, standing, pacing, and so on repeats the loop. The only thing that doesn’t change is the giant gr
- 19 comments
-
- 91
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chapter 9 - Fight, sex, fight
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 9 - Fight, sex, fight
Always and forever- 12 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
Chapter 9 - Fight, sex, fight
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 9 - Fight, sex, fight
I'm glad you think this, because it's definitely not sunshine and rainbows. But when is it ever? You'll love the next chapter Yesss. This one makes me laugh- 12 comments
-
- 16
-
-
Loving this story! Why haven't you written before? The progression between Josh and Officer Kels is adorable and fun. I find myself smiling non stop reading your story! Please make this a minimum of 15 chapters. I also request that whoreathan get's put in his place. Also, Josh is just so pure, I hope there's no drama, I just don't know if I can handle it if Josh is in pain.
-
I love it! Feel that tension. The produce aisle. Woowee. Hot.
-
* * CHARLES * * I’ve been awake for a while and I’m smiling like a fool. We’re both morning people, but I tend to rouse earlier than Colin, except this morning. Nope, I’m in no hurry to get up. This may not be the first morning I’ve woken up next to Colin or even the first morning I’ve laid in bed admiring him. It is, however, the first morning I can look and touch, as much as I want. It’s not a preview anymore…it’s my very own movie. I’m admiring the sleep creases on his face and th
- 12 comments
-
- 82
-
-
-
-
-
Chapter 8 - Jesse's Return & Karaoke-Off
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 8 - Jesse's Return & Karaoke-Off
- 17 comments
-
- 17
-
-
Chapter 8 - Jesse's Return & Karaoke-Off
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 8 - Jesse's Return & Karaoke-Off
I love to know what quotes people love. I have to admit, I love this one also!- 17 comments
-
- 20
-
-
-
Chapter 8 - Jesse's Return & Karaoke-Off
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 8 - Jesse's Return & Karaoke-Off
Theres 11 chapters so we have a few more to go- 17 comments
-
- 20
-
-
-
Chapter 8 - Jesse's Return & Karaoke-Off
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 8 - Jesse's Return & Karaoke-Off
#fluff- 17 comments
-
- 19
-
-
-
-
* * COLIN * * [Charles] Where’d you go? [Charles] Okay, I’m coming to your apartment. [Charles] I’m standing outside, come out. Oh, God. I don’t want to face him! Everything happened so fast and I don’t know how to explain any of it to him because I don’t know what happened or why I reacted the way I did. Wearing sweats and a threadbare shirt, I open the door and step outside. It’s fucking cold at midnight! I casually ask him. “What’s up?” His concern
- 17 comments
-
- 87
-
-
-
-
Chapter 7 - An Abrupt Departure
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 7 - An Abrupt Departure
I'm sure trying to make their relationship work long distance would have been an option except it's clear that Jesse was already insecure. How could he move international for any amount of time and feel confident that Charlie wouldn't become an issue? Obviously, Jesse should communicate better. But every time he brought up Charlie and how close they were, Colin shrugged him off.- 12 comments
-
- 19
-
-
-
Chapter 7 - An Abrupt Departure
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 7 - An Abrupt Departure
I agree that it does seem abrupt, and it is. I can also attest that it is legitimate as was pulled from my own personal experience (many years ago), except we'd be dating longer than six months. Maybe we weren't as committed as I thought we were? Who knows lol. It's very possible that Jesse left out of fear. Better to leave than to be left? Something like that.- 12 comments
-
- 19
-
-
-
* * COLIN * * Charles smiles as he hands me my favorite tea and a marionberry scone. “Happy sixth month workiversary! I come bearing gifts for this monumental moment.” I would’ve never expected anything for a work anniversary, especially an abysmal six months. I furrow my brow and question him. “Is this real? Work anniversaries? Gifts for said anniversaries?” “Sure, of course, it’s definitely real.” He pauses and bashfully smiles. “You know, it’s also our friendiversa
- 12 comments
-
- 79
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chapter 6 - Blinded on Vacation
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 6 - Blinded on Vacation
Why are you team Charlie? What makes you leave that way?Why are you team Charlie? What makes you leave that way?- 17 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
-
Chapter 5 - Bro Date and Colin's Birthday Surprise
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 5 - Bro Date and Colin's Birthday Surprise
I agree, it's not easy to chose between Jesse and Charlie. They're both have really great qualities. I guess Colin has some soul searching coming up.- 23 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
-
Chapter 5 - Bro Date and Colin's Birthday Surprise
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 5 - Bro Date and Colin's Birthday Surprise
Jesse definitely is a softer/sweeter (more pure) version Charlie. But I think Charlie's on the rise. I guess we'll see..- 23 comments
-
- 19
-
-
-
-
Chapter 5 - Bro Date and Colin's Birthday Surprise
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 5 - Bro Date and Colin's Birthday Surprise
I couldn't agree more. The Charlie vs. Jesse is hard because they're both awesome. Life isn't even easy when one of the choices is a douchebag, let alone two great guys.- 23 comments
-
- 21
-
-
-
Really loving this story so far. Can't wait to read more.
-
Chapter 6 - Blinded on Vacation
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 6 - Blinded on Vacation
Well sure, so do I, but I don't think he's into me like that...it wouldn't stop me from trying!- 17 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
Chapter 6 - Blinded on Vacation
Mrsgnomie commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Chapter 6 - Blinded on Vacation
It's such a hard situation and never easy to discern from the inside. Colin has no clue about anything outside his little vision of Jesse (like Charlies feelings) and poor Charlie can't stop/wont stop (singing Miley Cyrus)- 17 comments
-
- 18
-
-
-
-
* * CHARLES * * Colin smiles and slaps my back. “Are you ready, Charles? Today is the day!” As we walk through the lobby, he continues. “I have everything in my car so I’ll drive straight to your house after work and pick you up, then we’ll head out. With traffic, it’ll take four hours to drive there. I’m thinking we’ll stop for dinner at some point, then tomorrow morning we can go grocery shopping and all that jazz!” He’s bubbling with excitement. He’s been anxiously countin
- 17 comments
-
- 80
-
-
-
-
Yes, there's a lot of reasons why Colin and Jesse are great together and I think that's what makes it that much more complex because you don't really have a reason to want Colin and Jesse to break up except the fact you want Charlie to be happy...with Colin.
- 25 comments
-
- 20
-
-
-
Chapter 5 - Bro Date and Colin's Birthday Surprise
Mrsgnomie posted new chapter in Still You Want Me
* * COLIN * * Charlie announces out of nowhere. “I’m going to throw a big Fourth of July party and it’s going to be awesome!” I look up from my computer screen and frown. “Yeah?” He chuckles. “That’s not usually the response I get when I decide to throw a party.” “Well, I’m going to be at a lake house near Bend for the Fourth. I leave Friday for a much needed week in the sun and water.” I’m beyond happy to get away from the city for a while, hit the lake, and rela- 23 comments
-
- 87
-
-
-
