Jump to content

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,766
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. You bunch are never satisfied! Stop lying
  2. I appreciate you!!
  3. Not far off!!! More blonde though!
  4. When the parents come to pick up
  5. Love this. Nothing bad could happen…
  6. ❤️❤️❤️ I have to say I’m glad you came and stuck around. You’ve been an amazing addition to the antics around this place. You better not go anywhere!
  7. I think she has a personality for each of them
  8. Yes, I’m afraid you are going to hear more of them. It will be a hot minute, because I have approximately zero words written as of yet, just an idea, but one day, when you least expect it, you’ll get a notification that a new story has posted. And it will be Max!
  9. I might put pen to paper tomorrow lol
  10. You’re not wrong.
  11. What hot bedroom scene? In this chapter?
  12. Ohhh. A ‘great comment’ comment from the great commenter herself?? He is lucky!!🍀
  13. Oh boy… *furiously makes notes for later*
  14. Thank you for taking the time to read it. I admit, it was fun to bring Loren back for a minute. I do miss them.
  15. 😂 Entrepreneurship.
  16. Kyan was successful long before the bedding, but I agree, it was an independence he needed to truly have it all. ❤️❤️
  17. I could probably write another 10 chapters but sometimes it’s best to end on a high note before everyone is bored lol
  18. If you’re going to like the majority of my comments then you’re welcome to come back any time! Leave a review at the end, too 😏😏
  19. Everyone makes mistakes, apparently. Except for @kbois
  20. Love this comment. Thank you. And engagement only exists when readers take the time to comment and interact. Not sure what we, I mean I, we, I… did to deserve it. @kbois
  21. No… I didn’t do it 🙈🙈
  22. October challenge? The Anthology?
  23. And only a glimpse AFTER the fact. NOT FAIR!
  24. I don’t mind doing a Sven story, but I don’t have a clear vision on it… yet
  25. Where is book 2?!!! Do you mean part 3?? I think this is it for these guys. I’m sure we will see them again in #ReMax
×
×
  • Create New...