Jump to content

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,766
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. @weinerdog guess where I’m at? It starts with San and ends with Diego.
  2. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 6

    It was intense. I can't imagine being able to see the complex and broken mind of the man you are destined to be with. And the fear he must have felt the entire time because Asa knew it might be too much, and yet he jumped in with both feet.
  3. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 6

    Damn. Were you lying in wait? You commented before Kbois even had a chance to respond. Should I be watching my back??
  4. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 6

    My heart was racing for Asa. I know he has an incredible gift to be able to do this type of thing, but to do it, and have your mates fate in the palm of your hand, has to be even more nerve wracking. Also, to see the inside of your mates mind and know just how screwed up they are… yikes. And not in the sense of “oh no, my mate is fucked up,” but more along the lines of the heartbreak of someone your heart is connected to being so broken.
  5. I know I know. Life has been crazy. Ask @kbois, I've been pretty MIA trying to keep up with stuff IRL. It's a busy season for sports at Homecoming week. Since it's almost the end of the story, I don't want to rush the chapter just to post SOMETHING. With that said, I'm just about done with the chapter. I'm traveling all day tomorrow, so K and @Geemeedee will have time to edit, and I plan is to post Monday morning. Fingers crossed.
  6. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 5

    Not just blackmailed, but poisoned. Poor Caleb has been through it!!! I’m definitely interested to see how Asa’s light power can cure poison that has been living in Caleb for years. I can’t wait for Caleb begin to truly heal. He deserves it. Hopefully he will be able to patch things up with Van.
  7. My God. Nothing is ever lost on the internet.
  8. Why isn't she the one who shifted into me?
  9. Sorry I try to mix in a realistic man every now and then
  10. That smile though.
  11. Why am I not surprised.
  12. Stop. You're going to give her a complex.
  13. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 4

    And 1st on the 9th page
  14. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 4

    200th comment
  15. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 4

    Offense taken.
  16. Finally. This is my Caleb. The one I know and love
  17. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 4

  18. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 4

    You ok?
  19. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 4

    WOW. I way to leverage recommendations. Don’t worry people, I’ll post it for you 😉😉
  20. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 4

    What’s wrong with that? lol
  21. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 4

    IF Max gets a story, it's a while out lol.
  22. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 4

    It will be done this weekend. Who needs the next chapter of Dichotomy anyway?
  23. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 4

    What happens when Caleb is healed and regains his Alpha self? Will there be a fight for dominance? Or will Asa be a sassy sub? Giving Caleb a run for his money? Either way, I'm on board.
  24. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 4

    Caleb is not in the right head space, depression is not to be messed with. Luckily, Asa is seemingly good at standing his ground. He's got a lead on Caleb and is walking him in circles, not allowing him to buck or run. Just what Caleb needs. Not only that, but Asa's ability to see what doctors can't is another need Caleb had...because poisoned... nice twist.
×
×
  • Create New...