Jump to content

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,766
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. I can't control what the kids say. I guess we'll find out when the next chapter drops. You might have to wait until his story to learn more. It's his story to tell, not Kyan's. 😋
  2. I have tried, but he always sneaks up from behind, so there is not a good way to take a picture. Boooo.
  3. Thank you @Topnotch I will do my best to ensure there is no need for mutiny...
  4. I just want to say that your comments are often eerily accurate and spot on. Like, you scare me sometimes. Not sometimes, all the time.
  5. Oh? Pineapple on spaghetti. That sounds amazing. I shall try it!
  6. Two daddies is confusing!!!
  7. If hurricane Norma keeps up her antics and if the resort doesn’t give me back my umbrella for cover, I will be doing a lot more writing and a lot less lounging by the pool 😂😂😂
  8. I will be done soon. They just took our umbrella. So now we are getting rained on…
  9. Next week! -ish lol
  10. Two things can be true at the same time 😂😂😂
  11. Thank you @Job! Frantically working on the next chapter as we speak.
  12. Thank you for this because I never had plans for his parents other than them shaping him into the person he is. And I think that’s ok.
  13. That makes me happy! Writing can be an intense labor of love (and mass frustration) knowing at least one person enjoys it makes all the difference
  14. Jed stepped up When he realized the error of his ways—when Perry and Kyan needed a boost. He is low key like that.
  15. Yes! I agree. This is something Kyan needs to own. Perry can be a great support for him, but Perry started his own business years ago, and he’s gained great success. Now it’s Kyan’s turn to spend his wings.
  16. I know! Life has been crazy but I’m happy I was finally able to get it up.
  17. That seems excessive
  18. Ahh, thanks. Stories are very fluid. Transitioning is not always easy!!
  19. I agree. I think they’re very aligned. They’ve waited a long time for this kind of connection.
  20. Yeah, but we’re ying and yang. You’re greedy. I am not. You’re a monster. I am not. You’re insane. I am not. We balance each other.
  21. Checks out lol
  22. She is the greediest.
  23. Even if he thinks the kids will accept him, you really have no idea where they stand. It's terrifying. Probably more terrifying than confessing his love to Kyan.
  24. Kyan doesn't know how sprinkley he might be. The sprinkles were always locked away. As was any other topping.
  25. Those pesky parents...
×
×
  • Create New...