Jump to content

Ticklishboy30

Author
  • Posts

    2,620
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ticklishboy30

  1. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 18 S3

    @Bill W I also use my cuteness and affectionate hugs... See?
  2. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 18 S3

    @Bill W Hey, don't I have a suspicious mind? I know it's twisted, but I think it classifies as suspicious, too.
  3. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 6

    @chris191070 more hijinks and action to come.
  4. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 18 S3

    I can tickle you @Lee Wilson, that'll help you walk out.
  5. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 6

    Love ya, Daddy Greg.
  6. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 18 S3

    Wow! I'm really hoping Atsa can be helped and that nothing happens while Pops and Gramps are alone with him. Hopefully, Preston's plan won't be too much of an issue.
  7. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 6

    Yes! The trio gained their fourth. There's more interesting things on the way.
  8. Worker Inc. The detestable human went to great lengths to shield his ticklish weakness from being discussed and getting into the realm of public knowledge. However, after today, his efforts will have been all for nought. He was thankful that he'd rarely been tickled throughout his lifetime, and most of those times were in retaliation for the tickle torture he'd inflicted on others. The two most recent ticklers were Dr. Thul, who was a head scientist at Worker Inc., with a nasty, vindic
  9. Actually, that's only one part of the inspiration, the other part rarely gets publicized. Jolene's name and physical description came from a little girl Dolly met while on the road with Porter. The girl and her parents were in line for autographs after a concert. Her name was Jolene, she had the flaming auburn hair, fair skin, and green eyes. Dolly told her that her beauty was so striking, and her name so intriguing that she might inspire a person in one a future song. While I love the entire story of Jolene's inspiration, I can understand why the cheating aspect gets talked about the most.
  10. Btw, on a serious note. You know her husband died a few months ago. She and Carl met outside of the Wishy Washy Laundromat when Carl used a cheesy pick up line on her that worked. LOL I believe that was in '64 and they got married in '66.
  11. Any you, @Summerabbacatget the cutsey kitty hug. I was hoping someone would be intrigued by the couple's thoughts on Jesus. I knew when I wrote it that I was on that boundary of awesomeness and "You knew better than to go there." Yeah.. Dolly saying fuck is right up there with the pope twerking during a high mass. Holy Crap! I'm on fire this morning. LOL However, I do know Dolly, like all southern women of that era have a natural "atomic bomb" button and I'm guessing when no one's around and she's riled up about something or someone, it was her time of the month, or her wig won't fit exactly right, that the f-bomb's echoed through the hallowed walls of her mansion.
  12. @Paladin We can hope, but I agree with you. We'll have to wait and see.
  13. I love seeing the see boys bonding. They're so cute.
  14. I feel like Oprah. You get a hug, and you get a hug, and you get a hug. Oh...I hope you weren't expecting a car. I said I felt like Oprah, not that I have her money. I'm not sure what'll happen when Darren's parent get there, but I'm sure it'll be explosive. Hehe John's like a Mama bear if the boys are in anyway threatened.
  15. @chris191070 I literally wrote this in one day, usually it'll take me two or more days. I can't believe how quick everything came together in this chapter.
  16. In New York... Airen was really happy and grateful, and it was all thanks to his new family adopting him. He was surprised when Raven, his new brotherly friend, introduced him as his and Mickey's new brother to his other friends. "Airey, this is Cody Parrish, he's one of my other bestest friends." "Aww! That's a cute name, Airey." Raven giggled as Airen blushed, hiding his face in his chest "That just made him adorable cute," Cody said, giggling. "He gets even cut
  17. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 5

    @Paladin I still can't believe the length of these chapters. I love the dynamic between the four guys and can't wait to get them all together for the first time.
  18. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    @Summerabbacat I saw this gif and thought of you. I had such fun writing this. Sometimes, it's amazing what I get inspired to write from just a picture. I've got another one chapter story planned that the Blankenship boys will be part of, but I haven't gotten around to that one yet.
  19. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 5

    @VBlew Yeah, it could have, but isn't that what all types of dad's are supposed to be good at, being there when they're needed? It was a great learning experience, Kid learned not to be so reckless. He's also still very playful and will use anything he can think of against an opponent.
  20. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 5

    YAY!!! Thank you @chris191070 I really worked hard on the flashback. I love how it turned out and was hoping it was well received by you guys.
  21. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 5

    @Greg This was an interesting chapter to work on. I knew I wanted to have the interview and flashback in it, but I had no idea it would end up being the entire chapter content.
  22. The Park In Joy City... Kid Bondage parked his Harley next to Charles' Genesis. He locked the bike and placed both hands on the butts of his guns to double-check they were tucked safely in their holsters. He pulled the lasso from the side saddle bag, attached it to the hook sewn to the outside of the right side holster, and started walking towards the pavilion for his interview with the sexiest and his personal favorite reporter. When the hero got closer to his destination, he saw Rodg
  23. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 4

    Yay! The gifs came back. So, @Paladinhere's you owed hug.
  24. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 4

    @Paladin the gifs are not working right now, at least not for me. I'll owe you a gif hug. I really am having an amazingly fun time with this story. What keeps shocking me is that I'm not feeling burned out, or getting bored writing longer chapters. In fact, I find myself having a hard time deciding where to cut off. LOL Don't know if it'll last, but I'm not complaining and just surfing this wave of creativity. Fifth chapter is about halfway finished. Everyone will get to enjoy learning about Kid Bondage's very first outing.
  25. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 4

×
×
  • Create New...