Jump to content

Ticklishboy30

Author
  • Posts

    2,620
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ticklishboy30

  1. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 4

    I'd totally be at your mercy and in your control.
  2. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 4

    Anyone who could be tortured by it.
  3. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 4

    YAY! I made you hard.
  4. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 12

    @Paladin You know that the slice remaining a mystery is grounds for immediate foot tickles.
  5. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 12

    I... LOVE the way Kevin introduced himself. He is such an adorable character. It'd be fun to see a playful and brotherly tickle fight between him, Jordan, Cameron, and Josh. Nathan is an awesome therapist, I'm happy seeing how respectful, and caring he is with his patients and their family. Loved seeing the loving and snarky back and forth between Vanessa, Jordan, and Josh. Love seeing Mama in protective mode. At first, I wasn't sure if I'd like her, but I've come to truly ADORE Vanessa and her way of doing things. She really is an amazing Mom. Now, for the most important, traffic-stopping, earth-shaking, TV program-interrupting, plate dropping and shattering question that's burning in my mind faster than a Cali wildfire. "What was the incredibly delicious, slice that Jordan and his friend couldn't resist having at the cafe when they met during Josh's first Therapy session?" @Paladin thank you for giving us another awesometastic chapter. I'm looking forward to the next one. You rock!
  6. Jason's cabin in Rainbow Falls County... When he turned off the main road and the narrow driveway's dirt and gravel crunched under the Ninja's front tire, memories began flooding Jason's thoughts. It had been three years since he'd laid eyes on the familiar surroundings. The green-haired driver managed to fight the urge to close his eyes as the inviting and comforting scent of pine was slowly inhaled and savored. Remembrances of the freedom and happiness he felt back when he wor
  7. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 4

    Oh, my! @Paladin, the places your mind travels is not suited for the general public... I'm so glad we visit the same gutter. Michael is such an awesome character. He's like a kinky, older brother, which is how I saw him in my mind. While he loves watching and engaging in ticklish fun with the boys, he's still protective of, and cares for them. I don't believe for a second that he'd ever hurt or take advantage of them on purpose.
  8. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 4

  9. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 4

    I totally would love a tickle emoji. Michael kept the focus on the other guys, so they never had time to think of launching a tickle attack on him.
  10. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 4

    I'm sure it will be. Hehe I really had fun coming up with the different things.
  11. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 3

    @Paladin Hehe A response out of all gifs.
  12. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 4

    You're totally a tickle fetishist in disguise, @akascrubber. Hmm, wonder if the scrubber in your name newness you're a scrubber of feet. I loved coming up with this scenario and had a blast creating all the different publicity shots that were taken.
  13. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 3

    @VBlew I was wondering how everyone was gonna react to Phoenix's past.
  14. Michael Lane, photographer and journalist with "The Daily Progress" and sometimes "C'Ville," a free publication, sat in the empty theater while the cast and crew rehearsed. By the end of his final growth spurt, Michael reached five feet nine inches, and he currently weighed one hundred and sixty pounds. His eyes were a beautiful shade of light blue, his medium brown hair was conservatively styled, and never longer than the top of his neck. The brunette's appearance was generally unremarkab
  15. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 3

    @chris191070 I am really having fun letting my imagination run wild on this. There's more fun, tickles, magic, and excitement on the way.
  16. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 3

    Kid Bondage/Phoenix Ash has evolved over the years. I originally created him to be part of a trio of brothers who were superheroes that called themselves "The Orgasmic Trio." Jojkk created Joy City in his comic on deviantart "Superhero Tickles" that's where Charles, Jason, and Luke came from.
  17. Sunlight streamed through the windows of Phoenix's apartment in Joy City, illuminating the sage colored walls of the east-facing third bedroom, which was set up as an office/meditation room. Unclothed, the pale-skinned redhead sat cross-legged on the large rug that his unofficial adopted father, Thomas Growling Bear Windsong, and younger brothers, Dusty and Spirit Windsong, wove for him. Their housewarming gift of love was durable and comfortable, with its rich colors of burgundy, black, d
  18. Sorry, I just realized you have to be able to log in to deviant art to view this.
  19. https://www.deviantart.com/jojkk/art/Adventures-Of-Joy-City-s-Ticklish-Heroes-Book-1-1224564173 That's a link to one set of jojkk's illustrations for the first chapter.
  20. FYI I changed the story name because i'm planning on hopefully doing a few books of five or ten chapters instead of one long story. I think it'll be better of readers and me.
  21. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

  22. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

    @chris191070 @Paladin @VBlew @George Richard Did any of you notice that all the guys were wearing a piece of clothing in the three colors that represents their magic and skin color? Hehe It was a fun little touch to strengthen their connection and bond. One of my fave parts was the cheer Charles and Jamie did. I laughed me ass off seeing and hearing them in my head.
  23. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

    Hehe Young @Paladin all shall be revealed.
  24. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

    @chris191070 I've been having a blast working on this. The cheer that Charles and Jason did was awesome, and had me laughing my ass off over hearing it, and the image in my head.
  25. The forest was still, dark, and silent. An imposing male, a Shaman, in fact, from the Blackfoot tribe, clad only in a loincloth and dark brown moccasins with cream colored stitching lining the outside edges, which proudly displayed the countless miles the wearer's feet had walked with only their protection from the sometimes rocky terrain, climbed to the top of one of the many waterfalls scattered around Rainbow Falls County. The county surrounded Joy City, which was located at its center.
×
×
  • Create New...