Jump to content

Ticklishboy30

Author
  • Posts

    2,620
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ticklishboy30

  1. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

  2. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    Holy fuckin' Kleenex moment, @Paladin. This story is phenomenal. The vivid, and raw emotions contained in your words jump from the screen and take over the reader's soul.
  3. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

    Yay!
  4. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

    Thanks, @andy cannon. I'm glad you liked this.
  5. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    Just wait. Hehe 😛
  6. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

    Just curious, we're you guys able to view the pics from the links?
  7. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

    That sucks, cause I really liked his portrayal of Flash in the Justice League movie.
  8. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

    He's always been one of my fave tickle worthy heroes.
  9. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

    Yay! I'm really glad you enjoyed the story. It really was a blast to write. Maybe, I'm also thinking I might do one with Flash and Superman. I just created this illustration for my Deviantart page, using Google Gemini. https://www.deviantart.com/ticklelover46/art/Superman-s-Playful-Side-1235183119 In case it can't be seen without a DA account, it's Superman getting ticklish revenge on Flash by holding the speedster upside down by his ankle in midair, and tickling him because Flash put shaving cream in his coffee while his back was turned. Hehe 😛
  10. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 2

    There were a few other routes in my head for this chapter. One included Lex using voice command tech to put LexCorp on lock down, and cutting the electricity, which enabled Clark to have use of his powers and trapped Clayton in an elevator as he escaped. I'm really happy with the way this story ended.
  11. Hehe Of course you know I loved the playful tickles I saw in my head.
  12. This is so adorable. Love the interaction and vivid scenario.
  13. You're insane, and just asking for trouble, Superman thought as he flew toward Luthor Corp. For some reason the cancelation sent up dozens of red flags for Clark, and he wanted an explanation. He landed on the rooftop and was about to enter through the door leading down to the offices when he thought he heard someone laughing uncontrollably. What the heck? That sounds like Lex’s voice… but why would he be laughing like that? That’s not his usual amused chuckle—it’s more uninhibited, pr
  14. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    Thanks, @VBlew. This one was a lot of fun. I'm hoping the next and final chapter will be just as intriguing to everyone.
  15. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

  16. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    Hehe 😛 That's an unknown route.
  17. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 1

    Yay! I'm glad you enjoyed it @chris191070. It was a challenge for me, working with such iconic characters who are so loved. But, working with the images burned in my memory from the WB show, "Smallville" and hearing their familiar voices, especially, Lex's voice, were really helpful.
  18. It started off as a typical day for the protector of Metropolis—and the world. His eyelids opened, revealing striking blue irises. The dark-haired, six-foot-three, two-hundred-thirty-five-pound Man of Steel sat up, stretched his muscular arms, and yawned. His soft, bare soles—size twelve-and-a-half—flattened against the hardwood floor as he stood and walked into the spacious master bathroom. Ten minutes later, Clark Kent donned his glasses, slipped a pair of black bikini briefs over hi
  19. This is a two part story that got inspired by an illustration that my friend, lexabro10mg posted on deviantart. It's the first story I've written with Superman and Lex Luthor as characters.
  20. Ticklishboy30

    Meetings

    @chris191070... I love how Mark and Jonathan hit it off. Hehe The scene I saw in my head of Jonathan tickling Mark so he'd agree to go to Chicago was awesome. Carl is gonna be an interesting and wild card in this deck of 🔥 guys. Amazing chapter, Daddy Chris.
  21. Ticklishboy30

    Introductions

    Would love to see some tickles in a Daddy Chris story.
  22. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 21

    This is an amazingly entertaining chapter. I totally loved seeing Jack and Nick, having a fun tickle fight in my head, during the morning scene when the heavy metal alarm woke them up. Hehe 😛
  23. Ticklishboy30

    Introductions

    Awesome character backgrounds and setup, Daddy Chris. I'm already seeing some interesting and fun antics between these guys in my head.
  24. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 9

    Patience, my dear @Paladin. Hehe 😛 Getting some background info on Ignatious was really fun. I was on the fence for the second scene, between Masked Fantasies and going back to Rainbow Falls, but after jojkk emailed me his prelim illustrations for Big Daddy, Fantasies win it. Hehe 😛 I loved creating Jake's character and developing Big Daddy's personality. "Hehehaha.... You're cheating... You know how ticklish my feet are... Hehehahahe..."
  25. Ticklishboy30

    Chapter 9

    Thanks @chris191070 I had fun working on this, I also discovered that Copilot is way more thorough at fixing grammar than the free version of grammarly I've been using. It does have it's draw backs because it Waters down some of the me sexusl descriptions, but that's a small fix when I go back over the passage. If anyone is a member of deviantart.com you guys can go to https://www.deviantart.com/jojkk and see his Tickling Superheroes comic, to get an idea of what John Worker and Dr. Thul look like.
×
×
  • Create New...