Jump to content

Sherye Story Reader

Author
  • Posts

    3,703
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sherye Story Reader

  1. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 9

    WOW, I would never make it into the business world. cause I love second hand and hand me downs clothes more than new ones. lol
  2. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 8

    An accountant? I wonder if Greg will say that to his dad when he gets home and how will his dad react!
  3. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 7

    I love the stories parents tell when they met each other and also the stories of me growing up. So every parent should have those memories for their children. Charlie is a great father and he loves his son very much. Now I am wondering what he whispered to Scotty!
  4. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 6

    Now I need a massage!
  5. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 5

    Who says old people can't change their minds on some issues? We all are never too old to learn something new!
  6. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 4

    Hmmm wonder who came in the front door? Inquiring person wants to find out. Same time, next chapter!
  7. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 3

    We need to talk! Now I am worried.
  8. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 2

    Me thinks Scotty is supernatural!
  9. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 1

    I love paranormal stories and I am already hooked! You have a way of keeping the readers interested! I love that they bumped into each other!
  10. You tame? Naw, you could never be tame! You are a wildcat, waiting for their prey so you can attack! Owwww, Lee, that hurt! Get off me! I take back everything I said!
  11. So you are cross referencing your stories now? Oh wait, you already do, I forgot! lol I hope Bobby gets better soon. What jerks to do that to someone so young and wonder how they would feel if it had been them it had happened to.
  12. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 16

    I agree with @Lee Wilson, it doesn't matter what name you use in your stories as long as you are happy with your first choice. I have read several stories with the same name and they were not trying to copy any other author. So, if we all do that anyway then we are all guilty of stealing names from others. But we are not like others, we are our own minds that think alike and that is my story!
  13. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 21

    Now that is what you called a fantastic first mating call! Or whatever you should call it!
  14. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 20

    Dakota may be confused but us readers know what is happening.
  15. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 19

    I do believe that Dakota Connor proved it!
  16. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 18

    Even reading about all the farm activity made me tired! I was not meant to be in the farm life at all! lol
  17. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 17

    Now I am learning more about this story and it is really getting interesting. But the one thing, is that when Conner and Dakota see each other, then Shamus will be shocked he said they were strangers!
  18. keep trying and you might find something!
  19. Are you sure you both didn't do more than a pinky swear? lol
  20. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 16

    Cool! A dragon! I am loving this story!
  21. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 15

    Cool, Conner met someone at the diner!
  22. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 14

    Dakota is a father! Yay!
  23. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 13

    I am thinking the alpha part and how big the wolf is means the same thing!
  24. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 12

    Wow, 500 years old! I want to be a wolf! Haha
  25. Sherye Story Reader

    Chapter 11

    I was thinking the same thing! I do have some American Indian in me. I have Choctaw on my mom's side and Apache on my Dad's side but not as much as they did. I am also what you call a 'heinz 57', I have several nationalities in me. I love this chapter of Naiche and Dakota finding each other! Special bonds!
×
×
  • Create New...